Last week, Chinese smartphone brand, Xiaomi has released MIUI 11 based Android 10 stable update for Redmi Note 7S. Now the news comes out that the vanilla Redmi Note 7 gets the taste of Android 10. After testing the update in China, the company finally brings it to India. The update bumped up the OS from Android Pie 9.0 to Android 10, which is based on MIUI 11 custom skin. Here you can Download Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Update (Stable Recovery ROM).
Although, this release doesn’t bring the anticipated MIUI 12 skin to the Redmi Note 7, but brings all the essential features of Android 10. The newer build sticks with V184.108.40.206.QFGINXM software version and weighs a whopping 2GB download size. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update, which might take some time to hit every device. If you’re in a haste then, you can grab the recovery ROM from the download section and sideload it manually on your device.
Talking of the features then, the update comes with improved system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, focus mode, a bunch of improvements to the system, and more. Not only this, but the release also has all the features of MIUI 11. Other than that, there are some bug fixes and system enhancements. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Update.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 (Recovery ROM)
There’s a good piece of news for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 users, as the company has started seeding MIUI 11 based Android 10 update. If OTA doesn’t arrive on your device yet, but you’re in a hurry, then grab the Recovery ROM from the below-listed download link and update your device manually to Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 (V220.127.116.11.QFGINXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Update
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: