It’s first July – a time for the next wave of MIUI 12 stable rollout. And on the very first day, Xiaomi has started seeding the stable beta version of MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 8 Pro. The device was launched last year with MIUI 11 on the top of Android Pie. Later it received the Android 10 update, now the company brings its newer custom skin MIUI 12 on it. The newer build also knocks up with the new security patch. Here you can Download Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12 Update (Global Stable Beta Recovery ROM).
MIUI 12 Stable Update on Redmi Note 8 Pro bagged V188.8.131.52.QGGMIXM software version and weighs around 632MB download size. This is a staged rollout that may take some time to hit every device. As for now, it is weeding in Sweden. Those who are in a hurry, can download the recovery ROM from the download section below. This particular update doesn’t update your Redmi Note 8 Pro to Android 11.
Now let’s take a look at the features, the MIUI 12 Stable Beta Update knocks up your Redmi Note 8 Pro with features like new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. It also has a June 2020 monthly security patch. Talking about the changelog, then here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before heading over to the download section.
Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12 Global Stable Beta Update – Changelog
- system stability optimization is improved
- system optimization becomes smoother
Download MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 8 Pro (Stable)
MIUI 12 Global Stable Beta Update now available for Redmi Note 8 Pro. Although, it is a stable update, but still it is in a testing phase and available only for testers. But if you’re in a haste then you can sideload the update manually on your Redmi Note 8 Pro to MIUI 12. Before downloading Recovery ROM, make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps.
- Download Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12 Update (V184.108.40.206.QGGMIXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
How to Install MIUI 12 Stable Update on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Redmi Note 8 Pro running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles:
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- How to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro (Guide)
- Download Redmi 10X Pro Wallpapers