Finally, Xiaomi has started rolling out the Android 10 stable update for Redmi Note 7S in India. A couple of weeks ago, Xiaomi released the Android 10 update for both Redmi Note 7 and 7S in China. Now the company brings it to India and other regions as well. Though, this build doesn’t bring the anticipated MIUI 12 on your device. But It bumped up the Android from Pie 9.0 to 10, which is based on MIUI 11. Here you can Download Redmi Note 7S Android 10 Update (Stable Recovery ROM).
The newer build knocks up the Redmi Note 7S phones with V184.108.40.206.QFGINXM build version and weighs around 2GB for download. This is an airborne update that might take some time to hit every unit. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can download the recovery ROM from the next-section. The Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7S comes with a flurry of new features, June 2020 security patch, and stability improvements.
This release brings all the essential features of Android 10 on your smartphone, such as improved system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, focus mode, a bunch of improvements to the system, and more. Xiaomi has also fixed minor bugs in this release. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Redmi Note 7S Android 10 Update.
MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7S – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
Download Redmi Note 7S Android 10 Update (Firmware)
MIUI 11 based Android 10 Stable Update now available to download for Redmi Note 7S. The update may take some time to reach every device. From the below-listed link, you can download the firmware and sideload it manually on your Redmi Note 7S. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7S (V220.127.116.11.QFGINXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi Note 7S
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7S
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: