Back in October, Last year, Xiaomi kicked off MIUI 11 update for the Pocophone F1. Now the company has started rolling out the Android 10 Global Stable update for Poco F1. The smartphone was launched in August 2018, which ran on Android Oreo 8.1. The update bags January 2020 security patch, a bunch of system improvements, MIUI 11 alongside with all the basic features of Android 10. Here you can Download Poco F1 Android 10 Update [Global Stable Firmware].
From the past few days, the company is testing Android 10 update for Poco F1, and other phones. Earlier this month, Xiaomi has released Android 10 for Redmi K20, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi Mix 3, and Mi 8 Pro. Now it arrives on Poco F1, there are some users reported on social media and MIUI community forum about receving Android 10 update. For now, the OTA is currently seeding in India, you can update your smartphone manually by downloading the firmware.
Talking about the update, then It brings a bunch of improvements to the system, fixes some bugs like – couldn’t open notification settings and notification shades, overlapped images in scrolling screenshot, optimizations to the Game turbo. It also bumps up with a bouquet of cool new features that we’ve seen in the MIUI 11 alongside with Android 10. The update gains version number V18.104.22.168.QEJMIXM and weighs around 1.87GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog of this update.
Android 10 Stable Update for Poco F1 – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the notification shade in some cases
Other improvements and optimizations
- Optimization: Game Turbo
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Stable Update for Poco F1 [Global Stable]
Poco F1 is the latest Xiaomi’s smartphone which have received Android 10 stable update. And if you’re in a haste then you can download the firmware from below mentioned link and taste all the features of the latest version of Android. It brings the latest version of the security patch along with a bunch of new features. Here’s the download link.
- Download Poco F1 Android 10 Stable Update [Global Stable] (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Poco F1 Android 10 Update
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Poco F1 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 APK [Latest]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!