Xiaomi’s Mi 8 Pro is the latest smartphone to taste Android 10 features in China. The company has started rolling out the stable update in China. The smartphone was launched back in 2018, ran on Android Oreo 8.0 based on MIUI 10. Yesterday, Xiaomi released Android 10 global stable for Mi 8 (non-pro variant). The update bags December 2019 security patch, a bunch of system improvements, and Xiaomi’s new custom skin, dubbed as MIUI 11. Here you can Download Mi 8 Pro Android 10 Update [China Stable Firmware].
A few months ago, Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro received MIUI 11 which is based on Android Pie 9.0. Now gets the taste of Android 10 features. Well, the global stable update has already arrived on the non-pro variant. So, Xiaomi could soon release the global stable for the pro variant as well. The OTA (over-the-air) update is currently seeding in China, but you can sideload the firmware on your smartphone.
Talking about the features, then Android 10 based MIUI 11 comes with features like system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The update gains version number V188.8.131.52.QECCNXM, it weighs around 2.08GB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
Android 10 China Stable Update for Mi 8 Pro – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Stable Update for Mi 8 Pro [China]
This is a China stable update, you can download the firmware and manually update your smartphone. If you’re in a hurry then download the update and taste all the features of Android 10. Make sure to sideload GApps after updating your smartphone. Below we list the firmware links, after downloading the firmware, follow the steps that we’ve mentioned in the installation process.
- Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Android 10 Update [China Stable] (Recovery ROM)
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install Android 10 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android 10 stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Mi Drop for PC [Latest]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: