Chinese smartphone brand, Xiaomi is doing good in providing new software updates. The company has already rolled out the MIUI 11 update for 27 phones in 47 days. But still, there’s a long way to taste the official global stable Android 10 updates. As of now, the Android 10 beta update is available for Redmi K20, Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Max 3, and Redmi Note 8 Pro in China. Now it arrives on Mi Mix 3 with November 2019 security patch. Here you can Download Mi Mix 3 Android 10 stable update [China Stable].
From the past few days, Xiaomi is testing Android 10 beta on various Xiaomi and Redmi devices. Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 11 based on Android 10 for Mi Mix 3 in china as a stable update. You can manually download and manually install it on your phone if you want to taste Android 10 features. In the last update, there are a few bugs, like images overlapped in scrolling screenshots, it is fixed in this release.
The update brings all the basic features of Android 10 alongside with MIUI features. It also brings Mi work kit, Mi Go travel kit, quick reply, dynamic stock wallpapers, and system improvements. It weighs around 2.3GB in size and gains V22.214.171.124.QEECNXM version number. Now let’s take a look at the small changelog, which has a piece of useful information.
Android 10 Update for Mi Mix 3 – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Update for Mi Mix 3 [Firmware]
The update is available in China, but if you want to use Android 10 features, then you can simply download the firmware from the below link. Once downloaded, follow the steps which allow you to install the update easily. After installing the update, make sure to sideload the GApps, which lets you use Google Services alongside other Google Apps. Here you can download the firmware.
- Download Android 10 Update for Mi Mix 3 [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi Mix 3
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi Mix 3 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Redmi K30 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!