Chinese smartphone brand, Xiaomi is working on providing the Android 10 update to its phones. And this time, the company has started rolling out the stable release of the latest Android version in China for Redmi Note 8 Pro which is based on MIUI 11. The update knocks up with the latest security patch, Not only this, the latest update fixes all the stability issues. Here you can Download Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 Update [Stable China Firmware].
Two months ago, Xiaomi started testing the beta version of Android 10 on Note 8 Pro. Now the company kicked off the stable release in China. And one of the best things is that the firmware is available to download. So, If you’ve not a member of the beta program but want to taste the Android 10 features, then you can grab the download link from the below section. For now, the update is weeding in China.
Now let’s take a limelight on the features of MIUI 11, It bumps up with features like new stock wallpapers, dark mode, video ringtones, always-on display, and alongside the basic features of Android 10. The update gains version number V126.96.36.199.QGGCNXM and weighs around 1.95GB in size. The changelog of this release is not available yet, but there are some speculations that this release will slow the Widevine L1 issue, which is available in the last update.
Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 8 Pro [China Stable Firmware]
The official Android 10 update for Redmi Note 8 Pro is now available to download, but as of now, it’s only available in China. However, you can sideload the firmware on your Redmi Note 8 Pro and taste all the Android 10 based MIUI 11 features. After installing the update make sure to install the GApps on your smartphone. If you want to update, then here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Stable Update for Redmi Note 8 Pro [China] (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update [Android 10]
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers