Early this week, Apple kicked off watchOS 10 to the public. Today, the company brings the first gradual upgrade as the watchOS 10.0.1, addressing known issues and bringing important security updates.
Apple is pushing the incremental upgrade to the watch with a 21R360 build number. As it is a small patch fix, it weighs only 135MB in download size. As it is a free update, you can quickly install it on your watch.
In terms of changes, the release notes confirm two changes in the update, watchOS 10.0.1 comes with bug fixes and important security updates. You can check the security content of watchOS 10.0.1 on this Apple Support page.
Other than watchOS 10.0.1, Apple also releases iOS 17.0.1 with important security updates for iPhone, we will share more details soon.
How to Install watchOS 10.0.1 Update
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- Charge your Apple Watch to at least 50% and connected to the magnetic charger.
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi for internet connection.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 17.
Once you tap the install button, it will download and install the newest update on your Apple Watch. Once the installation process is completed, the watch will automatically reboot to the latest watchOS 10.
If you still want to know anything, then you can leave a comment in the comment box.
- What’s New in watchOS 10 – Release Notes
- How to Set Up and Use Personal Voice on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Set up and Customize Contact Posters on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Ping Your Apple Watch from iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to use Apple Maps Offline on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Change App Icons on iPhone [iOS 17]