After successfully releasing the anticipated One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy S-series and Note-series phones. Now, Samsung is all set to push the One UI 2.5 for Galaxy A-series phones. The Galaxy A71 is the first model of Galaxy A-series to get the taste of One UI 2.5 features. Here’s everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy A71 One UI 2.5 Update.
Samsung is seeding the update in dozens of markets around the world via OTA. The newer build sports A715FXXU3ATI8 software version and weighs 1GB of download size. And the best thing is, it brings the new features of company’s latest flagship (Note 20) to the affordable Galaxy A71. This release bring all new features of One UI 2.5, except the Wireless DeX and enhanced Pro Video Mode feature.
Talking about the features, then this built bumped up the monthly security patch from September 2020 to October 2020. Other than that, the update comes with Bitmoji stickers support on AOD, Split Keyboard support for Landscape mode, and a few other features along with a slew of system improvements. Here you can check the complete changelog.
One UI 2.5 Update for Samsung Galaxy A71 – Changelog
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always on Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- Improved the quality and stability of the camera.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
As for now, the update is seeding over-the-air, might take a week or two, to reach every unit. If you’re in a haste, then you can check the updates manually, from Settings > Software Update.
Or you can also download the firmware manually using Frija tool, SamFirm tool, or Sammobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Once downloaded, you can flash the firmware using Odin Tool. Then flash the file to your device. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71
If you have any query, then make sure to drop it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: