Samsung Galaxy A71 (5G) is the company’s latest upper-midrange smartphone. And one of the centerpiece features of the smartphone is the camera. The Samsung Galaxy A71 bumps up with a quadruple-camera setup with 64-megapixel Quad Bayer main unit, while its predecessor bears a triple-lens camera setup. And the best thing is that you can install GCam from Pixel 4 on your smartphone. Here you can Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy A71.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71 & A71 5G
Samsung Galaxy A71 powers by the Snapdragon 730 SoC, which is one of the best things about the phones. It allows you to sideload GCam ports easily. As there are many developers who port the Google Camera app for Snapdragon chipset phones. Talking about the stock camera app, then the Galaxy A71 capture decent shots and super steady videos. But if you’re looking for some mind-blowing low light and astrophotography shots, then sideload GCam on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
You can also try the newer Google Camera 7.2 on your smartphone, which comes with social share and overall app improvements. But we found that the GCam 8.1 port by Arnova8G2 is working properly. Talking about the features then, it comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A71 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71 (5G)
Samsung Galaxy A71 knocks up with Camera2 API enabled by default, it simply means you can install GCam without rooting your smartphone. There are only a few Samsung phones that sport Google Camera mod port, thanks to the Exynos processor. While the Galaxy A71 is an exception, as it powers by the Snapdragon SoC. And we found GCam 7.0 port (by developer Parrot043), you can also enable video stabilization on this mod port. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A71 & A71 5G (GCam_user_6beta3.201224.0107build-8.1.101.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A71 & A71 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Mod [Latest]
After downloading the app, follow the below-mentioned steps it will make the app smoother.
- Config File for GCam 7.3 – Download Link
- Config File for GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings file.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam7/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A71
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy A71 (5G).
You May Also Like – Download Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
1 thought on “Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy A71 & A71 5G”
How do u enable 30 seconds shutter speed for astrophotography on this
Can u do it on samsung a71