The most awaited Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is now available for purchase. And the camera is one of the centerpiece features of the all-new Galaxy S10 Lite bears a triple-lens Quad-Bayer camera setup. In terms of optics, the smartphone dawns a 48-megapixel primary sensor, Super Steady OIS, and 4K Video recording sport. Not only this, this is the first smartphone to come to India with Snapdragon chipset instead of Exynos. This implies that you can easily use any GCam port. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
From the past few months, we’ve seen that Samsung is painstakingly working on improving the camera performance. And the newly launched Galaxy S10 Lite is no exception, the default camera app on the smartphone captures decent photos and Super Steady video recording, thanks to OIS. But still, it is not as good as the Google Camera, If you want to capture some blazing low-light shots then, make sure to check the latest GCam port from pixel 4.
The newest version of GCam Mod Port – Google Camera 7.4 now available for the Galaxy S10 Lite. It brings a flurry of Pixel Camera app features to the Galaxy S10 Lite. You can grab the APK from the next-section. Talking about the features then, It comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
One of the best things about the Snapdragon SoCs is that there are many developer’s who have ported GCam for the Snapdragon phones. And the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is the first Galaxy S10 line phone to come to India with Snapdragon chipset. Not only this, but the Camera2 API is also enabled by default, which means that you can use the Google Camera app on your smartphone without rooting. Thanks to Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05, who have ported the GCam app to work on other phones. The latest GCam Port by Arnova8G2 works fine with the One UI 2.5 Updated Galaxy devices. Here’s the download link.
- Download Gcam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta – Works with One UI 2.5 Updated devices]
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V126.96.36.199822.1145.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Mod [Latest]
After installing the app, make sure to apply the below-listed recommended settings, which will make the app smoother.
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings file, for GCam 6.2, GCam 7.2, & GCam 7.4.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
You May Also Like – Download Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: