As per the MIUI 11 release schedule, the MIUI 11 is now rolling out for Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi 7, Redmi Y3, and Redmi Note 5 Pro. Some phones like Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Poco F1 also received the MIUI 11 update recently (arrive soon if you did not get the update). But still, you have to wait for the Android 10 (Except Redmi K20 Pro users), because right now MIUI 11 comes with Android 9 Pie. Here you can download MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi 7, and Redmi Y3.
The stable MIUI 11 update comes with Dark Mode, Quick Reply, New themes for Always-on Display, and many other features. Many users on Facebook shared that they have already received the update. And so if you did not receive the update till now, you will soon get the OTA update. Or you can manually update your phone with OTA zip or Recovery ROM. The build number for this update varies according to devices, check out the below listing.
- Redmi K20 Pro – MIUI V18.104.22.168.QFKINXM
- Redmi 7 – MIUI V22.214.171.124.PFLINXM
- Redmi Note 5 Pro – MIUI V126.96.36.199.PEIMIXM
- Redmi Y3 – MIUI V188.8.131.52.PFFINXM
The update brings many new features along with a boost in performance. MIUI 11 changelog is big, and you see many changes in the update, it can vary according to devices. Below we have added Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 changelog.
Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Update – Changelog
Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your scree 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature. Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Tasks – Manage and edit your tasks in the notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick Replies – Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo – Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Record and track your menstruation cycle
- Optimization – Force close rate for 32-bit apps is lower now
- Fix – Full screen gestures made device reboot in some cases
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
So this is a complete changelog for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 update. It shows that the update comes with major bug fixes and some new features. Below we have provided the MIUI 11 OTA Zip for all four devices. You can use these files to update your phone to MIUI 11 manually.
Download Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Update (Recovery ROM)
The MIUI 11 update for K20 Pro comes with Android 10. It includes Always-on display features with various new themes. The Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 update comes with build number MIUI V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM, and it is of size around 2.25GB. So if you didn’t receive the update till now, then you can download the recovery rom and manually update your device.
- Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 (Recovery ROM)
After downloading, follow the installation guide that we have included in the last.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 11 Update (Recovery ROM)
Redmi Note 5 Pro also starts receiving the MIUI 11 update, but it comes with Android 9 Pie. So you have to miss the Android 10 feature for now. The build number of Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 11 update is V220.127.116.11.PEIMIXM. The MIUI 11 update logo shows Beta, but many users who haven’t registered for beta also got the update. Download the OTA zip file from the below link.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 11 (Recovery ROM)
If the recovery rom returns ‘you have not signed for beta’ while installing, then you have to wait for a few days till the availability of other OTA zip.
Download Redmi 7 MIUI 11 Update (Recovery ROM)
Redmi 7 also gets the MIUI 11 update along with other devices. The recovery rom of the Redmi 7 MIUI 11 update is now available, and it is of size 1.66GB. The build number of the update is MIUI V18.104.22.168.PFLINXM. You can download the zip file from below to install MIUI 11 update manually.
- Redmi 7 MIUI 11 (Recovery ROM)
It can also give the same error as Redmi Note 5 Pro ROM.
Download Redmi Y3 MIUI 11 Update (Recovery ROM)
Redmi Y3 listed in the MIUI 11 update schedule, and according to the schedule, it starts getting MIUI 11 update. In case if you did not receive the update, you can try installing it manually with the Recovery ROM. The Redmi Y3 MIUI 11 update comes with build number MIUI V22.214.171.124.PFFINXM, and it is of size around 1.7GB.
- Redmi Y3 MIUI 11 (Recovery ROM)
Follow the below guide if you want to know how to install recovery rom and update your phone to MIUI 11.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update on Xiaomi Phones
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Download the required Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 11
- First, transfer the downloaded recovery ROM to phone (Internal Storage > downloaded_rom).
- Now open Settings on your phone.
- Then go to About Phone > System Update.
- Click on three dots and select ‘Choose Update Package.’ If there is no such option, then click on the MIUI icon around 7 times. This will enable the option.
- Browse and select the downloaded Recovery ROM.
- It will now start updating your device and reboot automatically.
- After reboot, your phone will run on MIUI 11.
That’s all you have to do to get MIUI 11 on your phone.