Xiaomi has already shared the MIUI 11 rollout table. And the first update batch already started from October 22, and it will go all the way till October 31. In this interval phones like Redmi K20, Poco F1, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7s, and, Redmi Note 7 Pro. According to the table, some phones have already got the MIUI 11 update. And now Poco F1 getting the stable MIUI 11 update. Here you can download Poco F1 MIUI 11 update.
On Facebook, many Poco F1 users claimed that they got the MIUI 11 update on their Poco F1 phones. Users who have not registered for beta also got the update and so it is possible that it is a stable MIUI 11 update. But however also it shows beta in the MIUI 11, that could be the mistake from the Xiaomi team. We can neglect this mistake because we are getting the MIUI 11 for Poco F1. We managed to get hands-on the Poco F1 MIUI 11 Update zip file which you can manually install on your phone.
The MIUI 11 update is still based on Android 9 for now, so you have to wait to experience Android 10 on your Poco F1. It comes with build number MIUI V126.96.36.199.PEJMIXM and October security patch. Poco F1 MIUI 11 update is of size 1.8GB. The update is rolling out in batches, and so you may receive the update late. So, in this case, you can manually install the MIUI 11 update on Poco F1. If you want to know more about the changes in Poco F1 MIUI 11 update, read the changelog below.
Poco F1 MIUI 11 Update Changelog
Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
Till now if you haven’t received the update, then you have another option to install MIUI 11 on your Poco F1. You can manually install the update if you have the MIUI 11 stable update zip file. And here you can download the MIUI 11 zip. We have also included the install guide for your convenience.
Download Poco F1 MIUI 11 Update (Zip)
All the users are receiving the MIUI 11 update even if they did not apply for Beta. But still, the MIUI 11 logo shows the Beta in the corner so can not say that it is stable update. Yet, you can update it because there won’t be any problem or issue when you upgrade. If you haven’t received the OTA update, then the best option is to install the MIUI 11 update manually on your Poco F1.
- Download MIUI 11 Update for Poco F1 (MIUI 188.8.131.52)
After downloading the MIUI 11 OTA update file follow the below instructions to install the Poco F1 MIUI 11 update. But also read the prerequisites which are necessary if you want to update without any problem.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Update your phone to the latest available version
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
How to Install MIUI 11 Update on Poco F1
Here we will share the local update method to update Poco F1 to MIUI 11. It is easy and works in most of the case.
- Download the MIUI 11 OTA zip.
- Transfer the downloaded OTA zip to the downloaded_rom in the internal storage.
- Open Settings on your Poco F1.
- Go to About Phone > System Update.
- Press three dots on the top right corner and select ‘choose update package’.
- Browse and select the OTA zip file that is available in downloaded_rom.
- Now it will start upgrading and reboot your Poco F1 to MIUI 11.
That’s all you have to do to get the latest MIUI 11 on Poco F1. After updating your Poco F1 to MIUI 11, you can use the dark mode feature which we all love. If you have any question in your mind, let us know by writing it in the comment section.