Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 Stable update in India for the Redmi K20. The Redmi K20 was launched a few months ago with flagship specifications. The best part is the smartphone is now upgradable to MIUI 11 based on Android Pie. Here you can Download MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 [India Stable].
Last week, Xiaomi announced the MIUI 11 update rollout roadmap, which is for the global stable updates. The OTA will be available from October 22, but the firmware is available to download. You can manually update your smartphone to the MIUI 11. The update brings some really cool new features alongside with the latest October 2019 security patch. If you want to taste the Android Pie, then below you find the step by step way to manually update your smartphone.
Talking about the MIUI 11 features then, It has a system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The dark mode will definitely save the battery on Redmi K20 as It has an AMOLED panel. Talking about the update version number and size, then the Redmi K20 has a software version number V220.127.116.11.PFJINXM. And the update is approx. 2GB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Stable Update for Redmi K20 – Changelog
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font-weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- The ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
- Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar. All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Update your phone’s software to improve Alexa built-in.
Download MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 (India Stable)
The Global stable MIUI 11 update is now available to download for Redmi K20 in India. And If you’re in a hurry and want to taste the Android Pie 9.0 features then install the update manually on your device. Below we list the firmware links, after downloading the firmware, follow the steps that we’ve mentioned in the installation process.
- Download Redmi K20 MIUI 11 Update (Recovery ROM) [Indian Stable]
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install MIUI 11 (Android Pie 9.0) Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the Android Pie 9.0 stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Mi Drop for PC [Latest]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- Download Mi Flash Tool [Latest]
- How to Disable Ads on all Xiaomi Phones