Realme UI 2.0 is the latest update for Realme phones which is based on Android 11. And recently Realme rolled out Android 11 for many of its remaining devices. In the last week of April 2021, Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition received the Android 11 beta. And now after two months of testing, finally the stable Android 11 is available for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. Read more to know about Realme C15 Android 11 stable update (Qualcomm Edition).
Many users have already received the stable Android 11 update on their Realme C15. And remaining users will get it soon. Realme C15 Qualcomm edition was launched last year with the first-gen Realme UI based on Android 10. And this is the first major update for the phone. So, expect the update to have many new features and UI changes.
Realme UI 2.0 for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition comes with build version RMX2195PU_11.A.05. And since this is a major update, expect the update size to be near 1GB or more. Also expect the latest or the previous month’s security patch with Android 11 update on Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Update Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Android 11 Stable Update for Realme C15 Qualcomm
The Android 11 stable update for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is now rolling out in India. And if you are one of the lucky users, then you must have already received the updates. But as you know Realme always rolls out updates in batches, so users who haven’t received the update can expect it in a few days. Sometimes the update does not show up in notification and in that case, you can easily check it manually by going to Settings > Software Update. Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
In case if there are any issues or any reason you want to roll back to Android 10 you can easily downgrade your phone. All you need is the Android 10 file and use the Stock Recovery to install it. Check out more details here.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C15
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: