One of the main highlights of the new Realme C15 is the quad-camera setup. Realme C15 is one of the most affordable smartphones to pack a quadruple-camera module. Not only this, but It is also Realme’s cheapest smartphone to sport the anticipated Night Mode. The device also has Camera2 API support, that simply means, you can sideload the Pixel 4 Camera app aka GCam app to capture mind-boggling images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme C15.
Google Camera for Realme C15 [Best GCam 7.4]
Realme C15 features a 13-megapixel main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens along with the two 2MP sensors. And the best thing is, It has the same camera app, available on other Realme phones. The default camera app has Night Mode, Time Lapse, Slo-mo, Panorama, and other basic modes. But it is not as good as the GCam Mod Port’s Night Sight mode. So, if you want to capture some mind-blowing images, then you can download the google camera app on your Realme C15.
Talking of the features, then the Google Camera 7.4 has anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Thanks to the Nikita and other developers, for porting the app to work on other phones. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on Realme C15.
Download Google Camera for Realme C15
Nowadays every smartphone OEM brings the Camera2 API support for their smartphones, and Realme is one of them. And the company announced the Realme C15 with Camera2 API support, Yup, you can easily install the GCam app on it. Luckily, there are some mod ports working fine on the app. But one of my favorite ports is the newest GCam 7.4 Mod by Nikita and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Both ports sport the Astrophotography Mode on the Realme C15. Here’s the download link of the ports.
- Download Google Camera for Realme C15 (NGCam_7.4.104-v1.7.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Realme C15 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once you’ve downloaded the APK, make sure to set up the things by downloading the config file from the below-listed links.
- At first, Download this config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 7.3 port, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera for Realme C15
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme C15.
You May Also Like – Realme UI 2.0: Features, Release Date, & Eligible Devices
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Realme 7 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Realme C17 Wallpapers
- OnePlus 8T Live Wallpapers now available to download