Do you want to use Android Apps & Games on your Computer but bored of using laggy emulators on your PC? If yes then here is the best solution called Phoenix OS. Here you will know How to Download and Install Phoenix OS on PC. If you are wondering what it is and what its use then you will know about it below.
It is the same as the Remix OS (its development has stopped) which also an OS based on Android. But now only Phoenix OS is available and it’s running quite well. It is an open source project and available for free to everyone.
What is Phoenix OS?
Phoenix OS is an Android-based operating system for Computers and Tablets. It is an enhanced and optimized OS which can run Android Apps and Games on Windows and Mac PC. It will work on any x86 based hardware. So if you want to play PUBG and other games then Phoenix OS is the best option.
Unlike emulator, Phoenix OS install as a dual boot on the computer and it uses the full resource of the computer. It results in the performance of Games and Apps that do not run properly on an Emulator. So I will always suggest selecting a full OS over an Emulator.
Phoenix OS – Features
- Supports x86-based hardware:
- The Phoenix OS is available to download for x86 based hardware. Although you can install it as 32 & 64 bit. It means you can install it on any x86 based hardware.
- Access to Drives:
- As we know that emulators do not provide access to whole storage of PC, but in Phoenix OS you can access each drive on your PC. You can also manually install games and apps on Phoenix just like an Android phone.
- Preinstalled Apps:
- Phoenix OS comes with many Apps preinstalled like Microsoft Office Suite, WPS, Evernote, Email and more. If you need any App you can also directly install it from Play Store.
- App Cloning:
- If you have multiple accounts on any App then you can use App cloning feature to clone the App multiple times.
- Direct Boot:
- If you are in Windows or Mac OS and want to open Phoenix OS then you can simply click on it and it will open, you don’t need to power off and then boot.
- Multi Windows:
- You can use multiple apps on the same screen at the same time. It will help you to properly perform multitasking and save time.
So these are some features of Phoenix OS. There are many more features that you will like about this OS. If you like its features and want to get it on your computer then use the below download link and then follow installation instructions.
Download Phoenix OS for Window and Mac
The latest Phoenix OS runs on Android 7.1 and there is also an older version available which runs on Android 5.1. The download size of Phoenix OS is between 600MB to 900MB, it depends on the platform. Use the below link to download Phoenix OS.
- Download Phoenix OS for Windows
- Download Phoenix OS for Mac
- Download Phoenix OS for Nexus Tablets
- Check for Updates
Download Phoenix OS for your Platform from the above link. And then follow the instructions below to install it on your Computer.
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC
You can easily install Phoenix OS on PC without using Pendrive or any other external storage. It is like installing and Application. Before we head to the main process, check out the requirements to install Phoenix OS.
- Intel or AMD x86 Processor
- Minimum 2GB Storage (16GB Recommended)
Steps to Install Phoenix OS on Computer
- Download the Phoenix Installer from the above link for your platform.
- Now run the Phoenix OS installer.
- It will give three options (Install, Make U-disk, Uninstall).
- You can use the Pen Drive to Make U-disk if you want. But here I will explain installing Phoenix OS without Pen Drive.
- Click on Install to begin the process.
- Select the Drive where you want to install the Phoenix OS and click Next.
- Now it will ask you to select Storage, so select one option (I will recommend 16GB or 32GB).
- Click on Install and wait for few minutes (It will take time depending on speed).
- And that’s all, you have successfully installed Phoenix OS on PC.
This is the easiest method to install any OS on Computer without deleting data. It’s a dual boot system so you can only use one OS at a time either Windows or Phoenix OS. To know how to switch between Windows and Phoenix OS follow the below guide.
How to Boot into Phoenix OS
As you know the Phoenix OS is installed as a dual boot. So you will get an option at the start or there is also another way to boot into Phoenix.
1) Once you install the Phoenix OS on your PC you will see an Application with the name “Start Phoenix OS”. Double click on it and it will boot into Phoenix OS.
2) Another way to boot into Phoenix OS is to restart your PC and during restart, it will ask to choose the OS to boot. So simply select Phoenix OS and the PC will boot into Phoenix OS. Similarly, you can boot into Windows.
So how do you like Phoenix OS, use it and let us know your thoughts about the Phoenix OS.
There you have it the complete guide on Phoenix OS that how to Download Phoenix OS, how to install Phoenix OS on PC and how to boot. I hope you enjoy your Android games on PC. If you get any error on downloading, installing and booting Phoenix OS then let us know in the comment section. We will reply with the solution.