As we all know that WhatsApp messenger is a well-liked messenger for all the generations from long decay. There are certain contenders available like Telegram, Hike Messenger, Wechat, Line, etc. All they try new things to beat WhatsApp like Hike Messenger use Referral Program to attract the user base. Telegram provides a new feature by which a user can access multiple accounts without installing a third-party application. In this post, I will tell How to Use Multiple Accounts on Telegram.
If you want a break from WhatsApp Messenger and try something new then go for Telegram. You can also use Multiple accounts without installing any other app. This trick works both for Android & iOS appropriators.
How to Use Multiple Accounts on Telegram:
- Make sure you have to install Telegram on your Device. If you don’t have Telegram app, then download it now from the below icon.
- After installing Telegram app, Open it and make an account on it.
- If you already have an account on it, then press the three dots menu button available at the top left corner.
- Now tap on your profile icon and click on the Add new account button.
- Now, again enter your alternate number > Name > Add picture (If needed).
- That’s All. If you have any query regarding this, comment below.
You have read How to Use Multiple Accounts on Telegram on Android & iOS without installing a third-party app. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use Multiple Accounts on Telegram, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.