PUBG Lite for PC is now available in Thailand as Beta and soon it will be available for other countries as well. It is a game for those who do not have a high-end PC which can run PUBG PC. So the PUBG Lite is the best option for low-end PC and also it is free. So if you want to know how to get it. Check out How to Download PUBG Lite on PC without Emulator & VPN.
Also Check: Best Gaming Laptops under Rs.50,000
If you are from Thailand then you can directly download it on your PC. But if it is not available for your region then you might have to use Proxy or VPN server to try out PUBG Lite PC. Earlier Tencent and PUBG Corporation announced the PUBG Mobile Lite for those who were not able to run PUBG Mobile on their phones. Similarly PUBG PC Lite is for those who don’t want to buy the PUBG PC or those who do not own a PC with high graphics and RAM.
PUBG PC Lite Info
It is a lite version of official PUBG PC and it is totally free. Right now it is available for only Beta testing. PUBG PC Lite does not require a gaming PC to run it, Any normal computer which has Intel HD 4000 Graphics or above will be able to run it easily.
Through this step from PUBG Corporation many Battle Royale lovers can now experience PUBG on their PC for free. So if you want to play it before the official launch, use this guide to get PUBG PC Lite on your PC.
PUBG PC Lite Minimum Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7,8,10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i3 clocked at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- HDD: 4GB
- DirectX: DirectX11
PUBG PC Lite Recommended Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7,8,10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i5 clocked at 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 4GB
- DirectX: DirectX11
If you have a system that meets the minimum requirement or better then the guide will work for you.
How to Download PUBG Lite on PC without VPN
As the PUBG PC Lite Beta is available for Thailand users till now. The players from different regions or country have to use a Thailand Proxy either using a VPN or any Proxy server. But here I will provide a method to download and Install PUBG PC Lite without VPN. Let’s get started.
1. Go to Garena Official Website and Register a new account (If you do not have an account). Make sure to remember login details.
2. Now in Garena Website click on Platform and select PC.
3. Click on Download Now button to download Garena Emulator on PC.
4. After downloading Install the Garena Emulator on your PC.
5. Go to Proxifier Website and click on Download Proxifier.
6. Install Proxifier on your PC.
7. Open the Garena Emulator and Sign in with the account details you used to register on Garena.
8. In Garena click on the Settings icon and change the Region to ‘Thailand’ and click on Save.
9. In Garena home, you will now see PUBG PC Lite. Click on the game.
10. Click on Install to download PUBG PC Lite. It will ask you to select the location to install the game, so select the desired location and click OK.
11. After Installing do not click on the ‘Play’ option and close the Garena Emulator.
12. Go to Date and time settings and turn off ‘Set time zone automatically’. And change the time zone to Bankok, Hanoi, Jakarta.
13. Open Proxofier and click on Continue evaluation. Now go to Profile > Proxy servers and click on Add.
14. Go to the free proxy site and select Thailand as Country and Socks 4 as Protocol. Copy the IP Address which has Speed, Uptime, and Response in green.
15. In Proxifier, Paste the IP Address. Also, copy the port of the same IP Address and paste in Proxifier.
16. In Proxifier select Socks 4 under Protocol and click OK.
17. Now open the Garena Emulator and Play PUBG PC Lite.
When you finish the game just close the Proxifier. And when you want to play again Repeat 14, 15 and 16 steps and play again. You have to copy and paste the IP address every time when you want to play. It’s because to choose an IP address which gives good speed and uptime. But that’s just a few seconds process and also worth it.
Also Check: How to Download Apex Legend on PC
If you don’t want to use Emulator then use the guide provided below.
How to Download PUBG Lite for PC without Emulator
1. First Download PUBG PC Lite Setup from PUBG PC Lite website.
2. Install the PUBG Lite on your PC.
3. Go to Proxifier.com and Download Proxifier.
4. Install the downloaded Proxifier Software on your PC.
5. Open Proxofier and click on Continue evaluation. Now go to Profile > Proxy servers and click on Add.
6. Go to the free proxy site and select Thailand as Country and Socks 4 as Protocol. Copy the IP Address which has Speed, Uptime, and Response in green.
7. In Proxifier, Paste the IP Address. Also, copy the port of the same IP Address and paste in Proxifier.
8. In Proxifier select Socks 4 under Protocol and click OK.
9. Now Run the Installed PUBG PC Lite.
10. Login with your Account. If you do not have an account create a new account.
11. It will Open PUBG PC Lite setup to download additional game data (around 2 GB).
12. Click on Download Button (big orange button) on the bottom left. It may close the game when you click download. But don’t worry it will work in 2-3 attempts. You can also quit Proxifier when the download starts to get good speed. If quitting the Proxifier stops the download then you must download while connected to Proxifier.
13. After downloading you can play PUBG PC Lite.
Change the IP Address and Port on Proxifier if it does not offer good speed. Select the best IP Address from the free-proxy site.
Tips to get Low Ping in PUBG PC Lite
Tip-1: When you connect your Internet to a different region’s IP, it slows down the Upload and Download Speed. It is the main reason that causes Ping problem on using a different IP address. So to get a good Ping, choose the best IP Address from the free-proxy site which has everything in green/maximum (Speed, Uptime, and Response).
Tip-2: Once your game started (actual match begins) then you can quit the Proxifier to get low Ping. And when you get back to lobby again turn on the Proxifier.
Tip-3: From 13th February 2019, the PUBG PC Lite will be available for some other countries as well. So use the IP address of the nearest country to yours.
As these trick works for me, and I hope it also works for you. Also, the PUBG PC Lite beta will be available for a few other countries as well from 13th February 2019. And in about a month or two the global version will be available so you don’t have to use any workaround method to play PUBG Lite on PC.
So that’s it on the PUBG PC Lite download and install guide. And if you go through any error you can always ask your query in the comment section, we will reply as soon as possible.