Two days ago, Oppo had started testing ColorOS 11 on the Oppo Reno 2. While the Oppo Reno 2Z is scheduled to receive the stable build from 17th March. However, the testing of ColorOS 11 is undergoing on the Reno 2F from the past two months. After testing the beta build, Oppo has started pushing the ColorOS 11 based Android 11 stable update to the Reno 2F. Here you can check everything about Oppo Reno 2F Android 11 Update (ColorOS 11 Stable).
Oppo initially started ColorOS 11 beta testing on Reno 2F in January, the beta build some with a bunch of new features, we can expect same with the stable build. As per the details, the update is limited to the users whose phone is running on the C.19 software version and living in India. As it is a stable update, any Oppo Reno 2F user can update their device to the newer update.
ColorOS 11 Stable Update for Oppo Reno 2F bumps up with a flurry of new features, improvements, and monthly security patch. Talking about the features list, then the update is seeding with the features like Oppo Sans Font, three-finger gesture to translate using Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, Dark Mode improvement, Wallpapers, FlexDrop, Always on Display and more. Other than that, the update also brings standard features of Android 11.
Oppo Reno 2F ColorOS 11 Stable Update
If you’re using the Oppo Reno 2F then now you can update your smartphone to the ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update. As I said earlier, the update is available to the users live in India, also make sure to update your smartphone to the C.19 software version. The Android 11 stable build will bump up the software version from C.19 to F.11 on your Oppo Reno 2F smartphone.
Here are some prerequisites you can check before heading over to the upgradation process.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo A91 to at least 30%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
- There can be some bugs as it is still in beta testing
Here’s how you can update your Oppo Reno 2F to ColorOS 11 Stable Update.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version (C.19).
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > Official Version Application.
- Tap on ColorOS 11 Stable > Download Now.
- That’s it.
After downloading the update, you can reboot your smartphone, once done, you can start using your Oppo Reno 2F on ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 9 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 2F
- OnePlus 9 Pro Live Wallpapers
- Origin OS: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices