Two months back, OnePlus originally started testing Android 13 on its latest flagship smartphone – the OnePlus 10 Pro. The firm kicked off a second developer preview aka closed beta last month. And now is the time for the third developer preview coming with bug fixes and improvements. Read along to know more about the OnePlus 10 Pro Android 13 developer preview 3 update.
If your OnePlus 10 Pro is running on the second developer preview or even the first DP, you can now upgrade your OnePlus 10 Pro to the new developer preview build. Obviously, if you’re on a stable build and want to taste the new features, then you need to manually install the new update on your device. However, I don’t recommend you installing the developer preview builds on your primary smartphone, but if you’re in a haste, then you can join the company’s closed beta program when more slots are available in the program.
OnePlus kicks off the new developer preview build with improvements and enhancements, yes, the company didn’t mention anything new in the changelog except a list of known issues. Although, you can also expect a new monthly security patch with this release. Check out the complete changelog and known issues list here.
OnePlus 10 Pro third Android 13 developer preview – Changelog
- [Improved] system stability
- Known Issues
- User Interface display sometimes might be abnormal.
- Music playing cannot be paused normally via wired headphones.
- Occasional abnormal response for gesture operation when the screen was off.
- No response when tapping the video call button.
- Auto brightness sometimes works abnormally.
- Crash issue when setting the Fingerprint animation in Personalizations.
- Lagging issue caused by switching the refresh rate of the screen.
- Some applications might be lost after upgrading.
As I mentioned earlier, if your OnePlus 10 Pro is running on Android 13 Developer preview, then you’ll receive the new update over the air. But if you’re on a stable version, then you need to manually upgrade your phone. You can follow below steps to install the new beta. There’s a risk of bricking the device so make sure to take a complete backup of all data. You can also revert back to the stable build. Here are the links of both Android 13 DP builds and the previous stable build.
Download Android 13 Developer Preview 3 for OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10 Pro Android 13 Developer Preview Download Link – OnePlus forum post
- Take a full backup of your phone
- 4GB of free space required
- Charge your phone to at least 30%
- TMO/VZW carriers are not compatible with Android 13 DP.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to install Android 13 Developer Preview on OnePlus 10 Pro
- First, you need to download the Android 13 DP build from the afore-listed download links.
- Now copy the package to your phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Then, head over to the system settings > system updates > click on the hover icon available on the top right corner > local upgrade > select the file.
- All done, restart your device.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your OnePlus 10 Pro running on Android 13 developer preview update aka Beta Update. If you’re facing any issues, then you can revert back to the previous stable build, you can download the build file from the afore-listed links. That’s it.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro
- Download iOS 16 Wallpapers
- Download Vivo S15 Pro Stock Wallpapers