OnePlus 10 Pro is the company’s second flagship smartphone to come with a Hasselblad branded camera module. However, just like last year, Hasselblad’s partnership helped with the camera tuning. The newest flagship smartphone houses three cameras on the back and is one of the key attractions of the smartphone. OnePlus’s latest flagship comes in with the same camera app we’ve seen on Oppo’s ColorOS 12 phones. Although it captures decent images, if you want to give some extra boost to your photography, then you can sideload the GCam mod. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro.
Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro [Best GCam]
OnePlus 10 Pro boasts a triple-lens camera featuring a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP telephoto camera, and a new Samsung ISOCELL JN1 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens. In terms of software, we’ve ColorOS 12 camera app with the orange accent shutter button, AI mode, 48MP mode, Pro mode, RAW+ mode, slow-motion, dual-view video recording, and many other useful features. The default camera app on the OnePlus 10 Pro capture nice and bright images, still if you’re looking for a better third-party alternative then you can install the Pixel 6 camera app aka GCam mod on your smartphone.
Developers have ported the Pixel camera app to many Android phones including the OnePlus phones. The latest port of GCam is compatible with the last year’s OnePlus 9 series phones and the newly launched OnePlus 10 Pro. The app supports features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s how you can download and install the latest GCam 8.4 on your OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro
The 2022 OnePlus flagship comes in with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, yes, you can install the GCam app without rooting your smartphone. Below we attach the Google Camera 8.1 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Wichaya, both apps are compatible with the OnePlus 10 Pro. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk) [Recommended]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. Added the latest GCam for OnePlus 10 Pro with best config file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 10 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 10 Pro.
You May Also Like – How to Root OnePlus 10 (Pro) and Unlock Bootloader
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- How to Take Screenshot on Android TV [Guide]
- Blue Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone