QPST Flash Tool or Qualcomm Product Support Tools is a software application for windows which is used to flash Stock Firmware on Qualcomm based Smartphones. Here you can download QPST Flash Tool with user guide.
Most of the Smartphones are powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets because of its popularity and performance. Qualcomm smartphones are well known for it’s over the top performance and long term usage. So if you own any Smartphone or tablet that is powered with Qualcomm chipset then you can flash stock firmware using QPST Tool.
This is a detailed guide regarding QPST Tool including its features, download links, and how to use QPST Tool. And If you are looking for QPST Flash Tool with every detail then this guide is for you. So download QPST Tool and flash firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets.
QPST FLash Tool Features
QPST Tool comes with a lot of features and it also provides controls to users to select which feature should be installed. Below are the following features of QPST flash tool:
- Software Download
QPST Software Download allows users to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones. It is also used to backup, restore, user partition, multi-image install and more.
- QFIL Flash Tool
QFIL Tool comes inbuilt in QPST flash tool and it is also used to flash stock firmware or stock ROM on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. QCN Backup & Restore feature is available in QFIL Flash Tool.
- Service Programming
It is used to flash the same service programming on multiple Qualcomm devices. It also allows users to save service programming data to file.
- RL Editor
RL Editor also comes inbuilt with QPST Flash Tool which is used for editing Roaming List on Qualcomm devices. With RL Editor users can edit Roaming List type and default Roaming Indicator.
- QPST Programming
It allows users to track and monitor the status of active devices, active clients and available serial ports.
- Memory Debug
It allows users to reset Qualcomm smartphones. It also increases the rate of memory reads for a high-speed connection.
Download QPST Flash Tool
- QPST_2.7.474 – Latest QPST Tool
How to Install QPST Flash Tool
After downloading the required version of QPST Tool, you need to install the tool to be able to use it. Follow the below guide to install the flash tool.
- Extract the download tool using any extractor like Winzip, WinRAR, 7Zip.
- Run the application file QPST.2.7.xxx.exe.
- Click on Next and accept the agreement.
- Select the location where you want to install the tool, you can also leave it as default.
- Now select complete (if you want to install all features) or custom (select features you want to install) and then click Next.
- It will take time to install and after installation click on Finish.
Now you can open any tool that comes with QPST Flash Tool.
- Download Vivo USB Driver for All Devices
- Download OnePlus USB Drivers for Windows & Mac
- Download and Install Google USB Driver for Windows [Pixel and Nexus]
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones
- Download Lenovo PC Suite & USB Drivers for Windows 10/8/7
How to Flash Firmware using QPST Flash Tool
- Make sure to Install required USB Drivers of your phone
- Install Qualcomm USB Drivers on PC
- Take a full backup before flashing firmware
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- 1xPC and 1xUSB are required
- Download Firmware (that you want to flash) for your phone
Steps to use QPST Tool for Flashing:
- First download stock firmware that you want to flash on your phone. Then extract the firmware.
- Go to the location where you installed the tool (C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin) and open QFIL Tool. You can also search QPST Configuration in Windows search bar to open it.
- In QFIL Tool, switch to Flat Build from Meta Build.
- In Search Path, click on Browse and locate & select the extracted firmware file.
- Click on Load XML and first load RawProgram and then Patch file (Both files will be available inside extracted firmware folder).
- In Programmers Path, click on Browse and locate & select .mbn file.
- Completely turn off your phone.
- Press & Hold Volume Up and Down button together and connect the phone to PC using USB. Now you can release volume buttons.
- QFIL Tool will now detect your phone and show “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader” on top of the application. It means your device is connected and Download button will become clickable.
- Click on Download button and wait for the completion. You can track the flashing progress from the progress bar.
- After flashing, phone will automatically reboot into the system. Setup your device and enjoy.
So that’s all you have to do to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Smartphones and Tablets with QPST Flash Tool. You can use the tool to flash firmware, update your phone, unbrick your phone, Backup/Restore data and more. I hope you found the guide helpful. If you face any problem on flashing firmware feel free to comment down below. We will reply with solution as soon as possible.
Related Tool & Drivers: