After pushing MIUI 11 update to 27 phones in 47 days, the company has now started rolling out the Global Stable MIUI 11 update for the entry-level Redmi 7A. The update carry a tonne of cool new features like, a more cleaner UI, quick reply, dark mode, game turbo, app vault, and more. It also brings the latest security patch. Here you can Download Redmi 7A MIUI 11 Global Stable Update.
There are many users reported on social media and MIUI community of users receving MIUI 11 update in India. The OTA is seeding in India, but you can manually download the firmware if you’re in a haste to taste Xiaomi’s latest custom skin features. This is an Android Pie 9.0 based MIUI 11 and it comes with the latest October 2019 security patch.
If you want to taste the MIUI 11 features on your smartphone, then you can download the firmware from the below download link and manually update your Redmi 7A. Talking about the MIUI 11 features then, It has a system-wide dark mode, some enhancements, always-on display, new animations, stock wallpapers, and few other features. The dark mode is available but won’t save the battery due to a lack of AMOLED display. The Redmi 7A has a software version number MIUI v11.01.0PCMINXM and the update is approx. 726MB in size. Before downloading the firmware, take a look at the full changelog.
MIUI 11 Stable Update for Redmi 7A – Changelog
- Empowering the productive
Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font-weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- The ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar. All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
Download MIUI 11 for Redmi 7A (Global Stable)
The MIUI 11 update for Redmi 7A starts rolling out in India and the download links are available for manual updates. The OTAs (over-the-air) updates are rolling out in batches. And If you’re still waiting for the OTA update. You can download the firmware from the below link. After downloading the firmware follow the installation steps to update your smartphone.
- Download Redmi 7A MIUI 11 Update (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also update using Fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Best Gradient Wallpapers for Android [4K]
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!