Xiaomi starts rolling out the new MIUI 10 based Android Pie 9.0 stable update for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3. Last year, the company launched the smartphone with the Android Oreo 8.0. The smartphone comes with a massive 6.9-inch display and 6GB RAM. And Here’s the step by step manual guide to update Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Android Pie.
The new Android Pie 9.0 update is a stable version and rolling out via OTA, while the direct download link is available. The update brings the latest security patch and all Android Pie features along with this it has a new MIUI 10.2.1.0 with some enhancements. It has a build number of MIUI 10.2.1.0 PEDMIXM. So, Download Xiaomi Mi Max 3 MIUI 10 based Android Pie Update.
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- The firmware only works on the Mi Max 3, don’t try it on any other phone.
Download Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Android Pie Update
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Android Pie update arrives via OTA. Usually, the OTAs will take time to hit every single time, and in the case of Xiaomi, it may take too long to reach every user. So, We managed the firmware by which you can update your smartphone. Yes, the direct download link to MIUI 10.2.1.0 PEDMIXM is available below, download and then follow the installation instructions:
After downloading the firmware, follow the instructions to install it manually on your Xiaomi Mi Max 3. The file is around 1.7GB in size.
How to Install Android Pie Update on Xiaomi Mi Max 3
This update can be installable by the sideload method, while the firmware for fastboot method is not available yet. So, you can easily update your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to the latest Android Pie update. Here’s how:
- Download the OTA file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, reboot your smartphone and enjoy the latest Android Pie 9.0 update.
That’s all for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Android Pie update. If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for Mi Max 3. Drop a comment in the comment section.
See Also | Download Google Camera 6.1 for your Phone
Share this post on social media with your friends!