Are you someone that has lost the remote to their Hisense Smart TV? If you have the DirecTV DVR for watching all of your channels, then you are in luck. You can make use of the DirecTV remote to work with your Hisense Smart TV. You can perform all the basic functions on the remote for your TV. This also saves you from purchasing a new remote or replacing the broken Hisense Smart TV remote. Read on to know how to program DirecTV Remote to Hisense Smart TV.
It might sometimes be a headache for a few people to have to use two separate remotes for their TV and DVR. Thankfully, the DirecTV remote helps in solving such a headache. If you have taken a closer look at the DirecTV’s remote you might have seen a switch on the remote that lets you slide between the DVR and TV. This itself is an indication that the DirecTV remote can be programmed to work with any Smart TV available in the market. Let’s take a look at how to program the DirecTV remote for a Hisense Smart TV.
How to Program DirecTV Remote for Hisense Smart TV
- Power off your DirecTV’s set-top box. You do not want to be creating confusion for yourself.
- Slide the switch at the top of the remote towards the TV side, i.e. towards the right.
- Before we begin, you will need to head over to the DirecTV Remote Control Page.
- With the page open, you will have to select the type of DirecTV remote that you have. The model number of the remote is present in the left corner at the top.
- Now, select the remote model on the DirecTV Remote Lookup webpage.
- After you select the remote, it will ask you to choose between adding a new Satellite Box or TV, then Select TV.
- Next, you will have to select your TV model. You can scroll through the list of TVs or simply type your TV brand in the search Bar. In this case, we will select Hisense.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter your model number. You will find the model number on the TVs packaging box or even at the side or back panel of the TV itself.
- However, if you do not know the model number of your Hisense TV, you can click on the I Do Not know my Model Number option.
- Now, press the Mute and Select buttons simultaneously. Keep it pressed till you see the LED light on the remote flashes twice.
- Type in the 5-digit code that you found on the DirecTV Remote Control Lookup page.
- You might have to try a few of the other codes as well if in case the particular code didn’t work for you.
- Once you find the right code, you can now use the DirecTV remote to control your Hisense Smart TV.
And this is how you can program the DirecTV remote to your Hisense Smart TV easily. Yes, it is an easy process, but then figuring the right code for your TV can be a bit of a time-consuming process. However, it is worth the time and effort put in to be just able to use one single remote right away.
You May Also Like – How to Mirror your Android, iPhone, or PC to Hisense Roku TV
If you have programmed a DirecTV Remote to your Hisense Smart TV, let us know about it in the comments below. Also, share this guide with your friends.
More Related Stuff: