Having a smart TV itself is a big advantage. For starters, you can stream and download almost any streaming service and choose to either watch it for free or pay for a subscription plan. With a smart TV, there are many things that you can do. Out of all the things the important thing you can do with a TV is to share your phone’s screen with it. Known as screen mirroring, this feature lets you mirror your phone’s screen to the TV display to either show images or to simply present a document. Today’s guide will be all about how to mirror iPhone to Sharp Smart TV.
Sharp is a reputable electronics brand that manufacturers smart TVs. They have smart TVs that come with Android TV OS and Roku OS. This choice of TVs itself gives consumers the choice to pick what suits them best. With that being said, both smart TV OS’s let you screen share your iPhone to the TV provided that they have Apple AirPlay built-in. With that being said, let’s take a look at how to mirror your iPhone or iPad to a Sharp Android TV or Roku TV easily.
How to Mirror iPhone to Sharp Smart TV (Roku OS)
- First, you need to connect your iOS device and your Sharp Roku TV to a Wi-Fi network.
- Do note that they have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, take your iOS device and swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- This gesture will bring up the Control Center for your iOS device.
- Now, all you need to do is to tap on the Screen Mirroring tile.
- The iOS device will now search for devices that have Apple AirPlay 2 and are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- When your Sharp Roku TV shows up in the list, tap on it.
- You might have to accept the connection prompt on your Sharp Roku TV.
- Also, the TV will ask you to enter a code on your iOS device to establish a secure connection.
- Once you have neutered the code, the iOS device is now screen mirroring itself to the Sharp Roku TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to Sharp Smart TV (Android)
- Just like the above, you need to have your iPhone and Sharp Android TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, most of the modern Android TVs will have Apple AirPlay built into them right away. But, if they do not have it, you can download any Airplay app from the PlayStore to get the work done.
- With all the main things sorted, you now need to swipe up from the bottom on your iOS device.
- This brings the Control Center of your device.
- Simply tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
- The iOS device will begin to look for available AirPlay-enabled TVs.
- Once you find your Sharp Android TV, it will ask you to enter the code on your device that is shown on the Sharp Android TV.
- Enter the code, and you can now screen mirror your iOS device to the Sharp Smart TV right away.
This is how you can use your iOS device to screen mirror any type of Sharp TV. It is important to have both devices connected to the same network and be sure if your Smart TV comes with Apple Airplay built-in.
You May Also Like – How to Download Hulu App on Sharp Smart TV
If you still have any query on how to mirror iPhone to Sharp TV, then you can leave a comment in the below comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: