We all are using Instagram & IGTV too and also want to download the pictures and videos. So, Here I have perfect Method on How to Download IGTV Videos on Android & iPhone.
Instagram is changing a lot in the last few months, also gain 1 billion+ strong audience base. The company has recently launched another app named as IGTV, a video sharing platform like YouTube. Now, You can also share videos with a time limit of 60 minutes on IGTV. Well, There are still some missing things in IGTV, like there is no option to edit your videos. I know You love watching videos on Instagram. I am also sure that, You want to know How to Download IGTV Videos on your smartphone.
How to Download IGTV Videos [Android]
- You can download the IGTV App on your smartphone if you don’t have. It is available on both Google Play Store for Android & App Store for iOS.
- Open the App, Then Search for your favorite creator or channel.
- Now, Select your favorite video and Play the video.
- Then, Click on the three-dot menu button and tap on Copy Link.
- After this, Download the Videoder app on your smartphone.
- Open the Videoder, and tap on the address bar and paste the copied link into it.
- Again, click on the play button shown on the video. After clicking to the play button, You’ll see the Download icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- That’s it. Your download starts.
Note: Accessing IGTV is simple, You can download the IGTV app and then open IGTV via Instagram or from direct the app.
How to Download IGTV Videos [iPhone]
- You’ll need IGTV app on your iPhone. Also, you need an app named as, MyMedia. Both the apps are available on App Store for Downloading.Price: Free+
- Open the IGTV app search for the channel from which you want to download the video. Then, Play the video.
- Again, Click on three-dot menu button and just tap on Copy Link.
- After this open, MyMedia app and search for “Savefrom.net” and open the savefrom.net website.
- Here, you need to paste the copied link from IGTV and then hit the next button.
- Now, You’ll see the Download option, just tap on it for direct download.
- That’s it.
Note: I tried it on iPhone 7. But this will also work on iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus, iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus. This will also work on iPhone X.
See Also | How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone
Guide to Download IGTV Videos
The videos on IGTV are vertical & full screen, actually it looks cool on the smartphones only. On the Home screen of the app, you can see some categories like, For You, Following, Popular, and Continue Watching. Anyone can create his/her channel on IGTV. Also, Instagram gives the option to enable the monetization to the users in coming days, as per the announcement. So, It’s gonna tough competition between YouTube and IGTV. So, these are the best and simplest ways of How to download IGTV videos.
You May Like This – How to Get Android P Features on any Android
IGTV app is available on both the platforms, Android or iOS. Well, Instagram has a limit of only 1 minutes. Although, verified pages can only able to post the videos with the 10 minutes of the time limit. You’ll need a software like Adobe After Effects or any other video editing software to edit your videos.
These are the simple ways to Download videos from IGTV on Android & iOS / iPhone. Well, IGTV is a great app for all the users, both for creators and the normal users. But there are still a lot of things which are missing till yet. Like always Instagram gives the update to the new features very slowly. It’s 2018 and Instagram launch its app without the feature of Video Editing when the app is only for the video content, How is it possible. Also, the video resolution is the one thing you can’t tolerate about. These are my views, what you’re thinking about IGTV, let me know in the comment section.