Do you have a regular Samsung TV or an older Samsung smart TV that has gone outdated? Or do you just love the Samsung Smart TV because of its features but hate the Tizen OS that comes with it? Well, lucky for you, there is a good way to make the best use of all that hardware by using an Amazon Fire TV Stick. The Amazon Fire Stick is available in different variations, and they are quite reasonable in price. So, if you are looking for a way to connect Fire TV to Samsung TV, then this is the guide for you.
With the help of streaming sticks such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick, things get better, and it also improves the viewing experience. These devices are small and do not require much time to be set up. Paired with the power of the Amazon Fire TV Stick and the Samsung TV hardware, your viewing experience will improve a lot. So read on to know how you can connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to your Samsung TV. But before moving to the instructions, check out the pre-requisites.
- Samsung TV with HDMI Inputs port
- Wi-Fi Network
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
How to connect Fire TV Stick to Samsung TV
First things first, you’ve to connect the Fire TV Stick to your Samsung TV, you can do it by following these easy steps.
- Get an Amazon Fire TV Stick. You can find it on Amazon between $29.99 and $79.99.
- Once you have got the Amazon Fire TV Stick, connect it to the HDMI port at the back of the Samsung TV.
- Also, do not forget to connect the other end of the Fire TV Stick to the power source.
- Now, power up the Samsung TV and switch its input source to the HDMI port to which the Fire TV is plugged into.
Once you’ve connected the Fire Stick TV to your Samsung’s TV via HDMI, follow the below steps to complete the setup wizard to access all features of the Fire TV Stick.
- Let’s begin the setup of the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Make sure to have the Fire TV Stick remote handy next to you as it requires you to press the buttons on it.
- With the remote activated, the next screen will ask you to choose the display language.
- Next, you’ll need to set up your Wi-Fi network connection.
- Simply select the Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- The device will connect to the internet and begin to check for updates on the Fire TV Stick.
- If there are updates, it will download them and then restart.
- The installation can take around 2 to 3 minutes.
- With the installation complete, it will ask you to sign in with an Amazon account.
- If you do not have an account, you can simply create one beforehand itself.
- And finally, it will ask you to select the brand of your TV. This is done so that you can use the Fire TV’s remote to control your TV right away.
- Now that all the setup has been done, you can simply browse and select what you would like to stream from the Fire TV home screen.
So there you have it. A simple and easy way to connect Fire TV Stick to Samsung TV that has an HDMI port. With the help of this Fire TV Stick, you will be able to get access to more streaming apps as compared to what you could get natively on the Tizen-powered Samsung smart TV.
You May Also Like – How to sideload Peacock TV on Fire TV
If you still have any queries on how to connect Fire TV Stick to Samsung TV, feel free to drop them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: