The Amazon Fire TV service is a great way of streaming your favorite shows and movies right away. You get to choose from a wide range of streaming services, download the app enjoy your streams. Now, in all fairness, you might be able to get all of your apps downloaded right away from the Amazon App Store. But, what if you wish to install an app like Peacock that might not be available easily in your region? What would you do? Well in this case the only method you can pick is to sideload the app. This guide will show you everything on how to sideload Peacock TV on Amazon Fire TV.
What does sideloading mean? Well, it is a method that is used to install apps on your device that isn’t easily available on your device’s app store. It could also be that the app might be locked to specific regions or that it just is made available only to a few people i.e. privately distributed. Is sideloading an app difficult? Not at all. But if you aren’t sure of how to go about the process of sideloading the Peacock app on our Amazon Fire TV, this is the guide for you. Read on and follow the steps to sideload Peacock on Amazon Fire TV.
How to sideload Peacock on Amazon Fire TV
You can easily install the Peacock TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, all you need to do is, download the APK manually using the Downloader app, then sideload it on your Fire TV. Here’s the step-by-step method.
- First things first, power up your Amazon Fire TV and select the Find option.
- Under that, you need to select the big Search box.
- You will need to enter the name of the app here. We will be using the Downloader app, install it on your Fire TV.
- The Downloader app is free to use and install. Click on the Download option.
- Next, you need to open up the Settings page for your Amazon Fire TV, select the My Fire TV option.
- Now, you need to select the Developer Options, then select the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Click on it and select the On option.
- Go ahead and launch the Downloader app.
- You will now see the URL bar. Simply type in the following URL https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/peacock-tv-llc/peacock-tv-android-tv/
- Simply scroll down, select the latest version of the Peacock TV app.
- Once you get to the download page scroll and select the big download button.
- The Peacock app will now be downloaded to your Amazon Fire TV.
- As soon as the APK file has been downloaded, the Downloader app will display the installation app screen for Peacock.
- Select the Install option. The app will be installed on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now, click on the Open option.
- The Peacock app will now be launched on your Amazon Fire TV.
- All you need to do is sign in with your Peacock account or create one if you haven’t already.
And this is how you can sideload the Peacock TV app on your Amazon Fire TV. The process is simple and should take you less than 5 minutes from start to end. You can follow these steps to sideload almost any app that is not available in your region or on the app store. It works flawlessly. Just remember to check if you can get the APK file from the APKMirror website.
You May Also Like – How to rename Amazon Fire TV
If it’s available there, then you are good to go. If you have any queries, feel free to leave them in the comments.
More Related Articles: