Whether you are watching a movie, a game, or for that matter even playing a videogame, the audio is an important factor. Various kinds of audio devices can be used. Speakers, Soundbars, and headsets. All of these items can be used to give you a better audio experience. Given that you can connect these audio devices to almost any content that lets you view content on. The Amazon Fire TV is one great TV where you will be able to watch all of your favorite shows and TV paired out with a soundbar. Let’s take a look at how to connect Fire TV to soundbar.
Connecting a Soundbar to the Fire TV is a very simple process. There are three ways that you can use depending on the ports available on the soundbar and the Fire TV. Of course, the wired method exists till that one day when such cables might cease to exist. While wireless methods are the best as they get rid of cables and the clutter, providing a seamless and quick connection. Read on to know how to connect Fire TV to soundbar.
How to Connect Fire TV to Soundbar
- Amazon Fire TV
- A soundbar
- HDMI Cables
- RCA cables
Connect Fire TV to soundbar via Bluetooth
Here comes the modern and most popular way to connect devices with the need for several wires going back and forth.
- Power on your Bluetooth Soundbar and ensure the pairing mode is enabled.
- On your Fire TV open up the Settings tab and select Controllers and Bluetooth devices.
- Now, select the Other Bluetooth Devices options.
- You will now want to add the soundbar, so select the Add Bluetooth Devices.
- Your Bluetooth Soundbar should now show up in the list of nearby devices.
- Select your Soundbar from the list and you should now be able to use the soundbar as an audio output for your Fire TV.
Connect Fire TV to soundbar via HDMI Arc cable
The HDMI Arc connection is the best way to make use of the Dolby Audio that is available in the Fire TV. You will have a richer sound experience with Dolby via the Soundbar.
- Connect one end of the HDMI Arc cable to the soundbar and the other end to the back or side panel of your FireTV where all the input-output ports are.
- On your FireTV head over to the Settings Tab You will find it on your TVs main home screen.
- Select Display and Sounds from the Settings Menu.
- From there you will have to select the Audio option.
- Over here you will see Dolby Digital Output. Select it and then Choose Dolby Digital over HDMI.
- And that is how you connect your Fire TV to the soundbar and have good audio quality output out of it.
- Now, the Dolby audio might not be available on FireTV models. So, check whether your FireTV has Dolby Audio or not.
Connect Fire TV to soundbar via RCA Cable
- Grab the RCA cables and connect one end to the soundbar. Make sure to match the cables to the ports correctly.
- Now, connect the other end of the RCA cable to the ports panel on your Fire TV. Make sure that the colors are lined up perfectly. If not, there could be issues with the audio output to the soundbar.
- Now, simply adjust the volumes for the Fire TV and the soundbar, you should be good to go.
- And that is how you connect the Fire TV to the Soundbar via the RCA Cables.
Control Soundbar with Fire TV remote
- Open up Settings on your Fire TV and navigate over to Display and Sounds.
- Ensure that the HDMI Device control option is enabled.
- Now, select the Equipment Control option. Here is where you will be able to add a soundbar to be controlled via the Fire TV remote.
- Over here you will have to select Manage Equipment, followed by Add Equipment.
- Select soundbars from the list of devices you want to control using the Fire TV remote.
- Finally, select the brand of the soundbar that you wish to control via the remote. Once you find your soundbar, the pairing process will begin.
- And now the FireTV remote has been paired to be used with the soundbar.
And there you have it, a few ways that you can use to connect the FireTV to your soundbar. Even if you have got a FireStick TV device that is connected to the TV via the HDMI input, you can always use Bluetooth to connect to the soundbar. Now that you have the soundbar connected and even controlled by your Fire Tv, you can go ahead and enjoy watching a ton of content from various OTT services on your Fire TV with a better sound experience.
You May Also Like – How to Program Firestick Remote to TV
If you’ve any query, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: