Realme X2 Pro, the last year’s flagship smartphone from Realme which gained popularity because of its 90Hz display. No other phones offer flagship performance like the Realme X2 Pro in a budget price. And as we know, this is one of the early phones to adopt the 90Hz display. But it only works on supported Apps and other apps limited to 60Hz. PUBG also doesn’t support 90Hz in any Android phone till now. Here you will know how to enable 90Hz in PUBG Mobile Global on Realme X2 Pro.
This guide will help you to force 90Hz in all the Apps on Realme X2 Pro. Currently, a limited amount of Apps and Games support 90Hz and so users can’t get the benefit of 90Hz that offered on the phone. But as we know, rooting helps to get advanced features that are restricted by default, and this will also help us to achieve 90Hz in every app on the device.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games for Smartphones, but it lacks the 90Hz refresh rate support in its Global version. But the PUBG Mobile Chinese version can go as high as 120fps. You can imagine the experience and gameplay with a 90Hz/120Hz refresh rate. We have experience the 90FPS gaming in Fortnite on OnePlus 8 Pro, and it is just amazing. And this guide will give you the nearly similar experience in PUBG Mobile game.
How to Force 90Hz in All Apps on Realme X2 Pro
Realme X2 Pro features a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz display. With this specification, the phone feels smoother on using the phone, especially browsing or surfing. Forcing any App to run in 90Hz requires root access. So after rooting, you can achieve the sweet 90fps in all apps with two different effective methods. These two methods include adb commands & flashable Magisk Module.
There are many advantages of using 90fps Apps like smooth experience, higher touch response, and more. But it also cost us more battery so you can expect the battery drain at a faster rate. Before moving to the steps to enable 90fps on PUBG Mobile and other Apps, follow below given points.
- Make sure your phone is rooted (guide)
- Magisk should be installed (for 2nd method)
Method 1: Enable 90Hz Support in All Apps
In this method, we will be using the adb command to force all apps to run in 90fps. This method is easy, but you need to perform this method after every reboot. It uses the SurfaceFlinger service to achieve the 90fps in all apps. The below method is originally shared by phhusson on Github.
- Open Play Store on your Realme X2 Pro and search for Terminal.
- Or you can directly go to this link, and install the Terminal Emulator on your phone.
- Open the Terminal, and it will ask for root permission so allow it.
- After allowing the root access enter the below command to enable 90fps in all apps.
su -c service call SurfaceFlinger 1035 i32 0
- The above command will enable the 90fps screen and if you also want to show a separate tile for fps meter then enter the below command.
Su -c service call SurfaceFlinger 1034 i32 0
- It will enable the fps counter on the screen so that you can track which mode you are using.
That’s it now you can use all of your apps in 90fps, but remember it will only work on a device that comes with 90Hz display. Now let’s see the second method to force 90fps in all apps.
Method 2: Enable 90Hz in PUBG Mobile Global and other Apps
In this method, we will be using a Magisk module to get all apps running in 90fps. This method will be permanent, and you don’t need to revise the method after every reboot. Earlier this method is limited for PUBG Mobile Global, but now the developer has also added support for other apps.
- Download the [email protected] Magisk module (get the updated version here).
- Copy the Magisk Module zip file on your phone storage.
- Install Magisk Manager on your device if not done already.
- Now open Magisk Manager and click on the three bars on the top left corner.
- Then go to the Modules option. And in the Module section, click on the ‘+’ button.
- Browse and select the [email protected] module, and it will install on your device.
- Wait for the installation process and then go back to Module and make sure the recently installed module marked check.
- And after that reboot your phone and enjoy the 90fps in PUBG Mobile Global version and other third-party apps.
That’s it, and now you can easily experience the amazing 90fps even in the PUBG Mobile global version. Make sure to change Graphic settings to Smooth for better performance.
Must Check | Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2 Pro
How to Force 90FPS in PUBG Mobile Global
This is a dedicated section for achieving 90fps in the PUBG Mobile game. You can follow this method if the above two methods didn’t work. In this method, we will be editing PUBG game files to enable 90fps mode, which is restricted by default. It will lift the restriction, and you get to experience the high frame rate. You can also use this method with other phones that come with a 90Hz or Higher refresh rate display.
- Open PUBG Mobile game on your phone.
- Set Graphics to Smooth along with Ultra/Extreme Frame Rate (whatever max frame rate you have in your phone).
- Close the game and also remove it from recent apps.
- Open Play Store and install HEX Editor.
- Now open the hex editor and go to files and mentioned (External > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > files > UE4Game > ShadowTrackerExtra > ShadowTrackerExtra > saved > SaveGames > Active.sav).
- It will open various config values. Tap on search icon then enter FPS and change HEX Fragment to String. Then hit Find option.
- It will show the FPS and its various config values. Look for the ‘06’ value (5th column with other values as 00) and tap on it and then tap on the edit icon below.
- Enter the new value as ‘07’ and change the String back to HEX Fragment. Then hit Set Value.
- Now click the save icon on top and confirm in the popup to apply the changes.
- Close the HEX Editor and enjoy PUBG Mobile global at 90FPS.
That’s all for this guide, and I hope these guides are working for you. If you are a gamer, then this will definitely be a game-changer for you. PUBG Mobile game has changed the mobile gaming industry, and many gamers have made their career on it. So if you are also planning to stream PUBG Mobile game then increasing the fps will help you a lot.
You May Also Like | 6 Best Custom ROMs for Realme X2 Pro (Download ROMs)
So there you have it the complete guide on how to force 90Hz in all Apps in Realme X2 Pro. You can also try this guide for your other Realme Phones. And if you want more guides on Realme or PUBG then let us know in the comment section.