Recently, Realme announced the Realme X2 Pro as a flagship killer to expand it’s smartphone portfolio. Talking about the device, then the camera, display, and hardware makes the smartphone more solid. The Realme X2 Pro bumps up with Quad Bayer camera setup on the back with a 64-megapixel primary camera lens. Like every other Realme smartphone, this one too have Camera2 API sport, which means we can use GCam on Realme X2 Pro. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme X2 Pro.
Before downloading the Gcam for Realme X2 Pro, let’s take a look at what X2 Pro is offering in terms of camera. The device dons a quadruple-camera setup on the back. And it uses pixel binning technology to capture photos in 64MP resolution. The default camera app on the Realme X2 Pro uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to make the photos look more natural and bright. It also comes with a dedicated nightscape mode, but it is not as good as the Google Camera’s Night Sight feature.
There are only a few GCam mod ports that are properly working on the Realme X2 Pro. But after doing some research, we found one perfectly working pixel 3 camera mod for the Realme X2 Pro. Google Camera app is a feature-packed camera app, It comes with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme X2 Pro.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro
The camera is one of the most centerpiece features of the Realme X2 Pro. And the best thing about the Realme X2 Pro is that Camera2 API is enabled by default. Only a few GCam mod ports are working on the X2 Pro. Below we list a GCam 6.1 mod by BSG which is super compatible with the smartphone. We’ll update the article once we found a perfect working GCam 7.0 port. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Realme X2 Pro.
Recommended Settings for Realme X2 Pro GCam:
There are a couple of things you need to change in the settings. Make sure to match all the settings accordingly on your phone.
- Go to Camera app settings > Disable Google Lens suggestions & Save Location Option
- Again Open Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ control
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model
- Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera > Pixel 3 XL
- Open GCam > Settings > BSG MOD Settings
- Enable G.Photos option
- Set Final jpg Quality HDR+ to 100%
- FIX > Enable – Always disable Sabre (always 13 frm. in NS)
- Set Saturation levels to
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 2.0 & Shadow Saturation to 2.4
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 1.7
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X2 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme X2 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Motorola Razr 2019 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: