A few days ago, OnePlus started a closed beta program registrations of Oxygen OS 9.0 based on Android Pie for OnePlus 3 and 3T. We know OnePlus 3 and 3T is one of the best selling phones by the company, and still both the phones are popular. If you’re using the device and want to update it to the latest build, this step by step guide helps you to update your phone. Here’s how to Download Android Pie 9.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
The closed beta Oxygen OS 9.0 based Android 9 Pie firmware is now available for download. While the registered users will get the update via OTA. The update comes with the latest OnePlus launcher, camera, gallery, file manager, and other apps. While the features like Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Battery, Adaptive Brightness, Google Camera 6.1 mod support and more, are working on Android Pie. You can access all these features on your OnePlus 3 and 3T.
After rolling out the update Pie update for OnePlus 5/5T and 6/6T. The company is working to roll out the update for the OnePlus 3 and 3T. If you miss sign up to the beta program, you can manually install the Android Pie firmware on your phone. The latest build is available to flash the file on your phone by Local Upgrade or TWRP method. The firmware is size around 2GB. Let’s Download OnePlus 3 and 3T Android Pie Closed Beta Update (Leaked).
Download Android Pie Update for OnePlus 3 and 3T (Closed Beta)
If you’ve registered in the closed beta program, you’ll receive the update via OTA on your device. But, if miss signing up to the registration program, then you can manually install the firmware on your device. Below we attach the download link of the leaked firmware so that you can download it and flash it on your device. So, Download Android Pie update for OnePlus 3 and 3T (Closed Beta Update).
- Oxygen OS 9 OnePlus 3 (Closed Beta Update) Leaked [Download Link]
- Oxygen OS 9 OnePlus 3T (Closed Beta Update) Leaked [Download Link]
You can flash the firmware if your device is running on Android Oreo. And in case of a downgrade, you can simply hard reset your phone and then flash the previous firmware file. Now, let’s take a look on how to install Android Pie update on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 60%.
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
How to Install Android Pie Closed Beta on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- At first, download the firmware (OOS file) from the above link.
- Copy the full firmware and copy the ZIP on your phone’s internal storage (outside of every folder).
- Now, Open settings.
- Head over to the System Updates.
- Click on the settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Now click on the local upgrade option. It will automatically detect the file.
- Tap on the detected file and select Install.
- After installation, The phone will restart automatically.
After restart, your device is running on the latest Oxygen OS 9.0 based on Android Pie.
You May Also Like – How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
If you’ve any query, make sure to drop down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: