Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series phones are one of the great camera smartphones of 2020. The ultimate powerhouse in the Note 20 series, is the Note 20 Ultra, the device bundled with a big 108MP camera sensor which now supports recording videos in 8K resolution. Using the triple-lens camera module, the device captures splendid shots. We’ve already shared Google Camera for Samsung Note 20 snapdragon variant. Now we found a perfect GCam port, which works fine on the Exynos variant as well. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra (Exynos SoC).
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [Exynos]
Aside from the hardware, Samsung is painstakingly working on improving its software, the company add a few enhancements to its default camera app as well. The Galaxy Note 20 series gets a bunch of new camera features including Pro Mode with different microphone scenarios, Histogram mode, 8K video recording support for 21:9 aspect ratio, and more. And all these things make the stock camera app work better, but if you want to capture astrophotography shots and better low light images with Night Sight mode, then you can use Pixel Camera app on your smartphone.
Google Camera works great on almost every smartphone and now you can also use it on the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra packed with the Exynos processor. The latest version of GCam app from Pixel 4, works fine on the Note 20 series Exynos phones. In terms of features, the GCam 7.4 comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra exynos variant.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra) [for Exynos Variant]
Although, the Exynos Variant of Galaxy Note 20 lineup has Camera2 API support, but this doesn’t mean that you can simply download and sideload any GCam port on the Note. Yes, there are only a few ports work on the Note 20 and apparently, we found a working port that you can use on your Note 20 series phone smartphone. The latest port by Zoran (ZGam) is working on both Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. Here’s the download link of Google Camera.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Exynos Variant (ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra) [Snapdragon]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S20 (Ultra) [Snapdragon]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 (Ultra) [Exynos]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Note: All features work fine on this GCam port, except the front camera is not working fine in this port. It works fine on the One UI 2.5 and One UI 3.0 running Note 20 series phones.
The best thing about the ZGCam port is the Night Sight and Astrophotography feature sport, Yes, you can use both modes. To enable it, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
For ZGCam 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- At first download this config file for your Samsung Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs7 folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed).
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra [Exynos]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra.
You May Also Like – Samsung One UI 3.0 – Features, Eligible Devices, and Release Date
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Wallpapers