Samsung Galaxy S20 is by far the best camera smartphone of the year 2020. Samsung scale up the camera performance of Galaxy S20’s from the ground up. The Samsung Galaxy S20 series phones come with an entirely new camera system, It is billing with the larger image sensor in the market which allows you to capture better photos. All three phones have the same camera sensor, it’s even bigger on the Galaxy S20 Ultra. Not only this, you can even boost the camera performance by installing GCam on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+ [Snapdragon].
Not only hardware, but the company is also working on improving the software. The stock camera app on the Galaxy S20 bags a bunch of cool new features like 8K video recording, single tap mode, and a few more. But still, Google’s AI implementation on the Google Camera app is much better than the default camera app on Samsung phones. In terms of optics, both the Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus bumps up with a 12-megapixel main sensor alongside the 64-megapixel telephoto lens and 12-megapixel ultrawide-angle lens.
The camera is one of the centerpiece features of the Galaxy S20 series phones. And installing GCam will further enhance camera performance. But there are only a succinct number of GCam ports available for the Samsung Galaxy S20. After doing some research we find a Google Camera 7.3 port from Pixel 4, which works fine on the snapdragon variant of S20 phones. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 7.3, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Note: The latest GCam Port by Arnova8G2 works fine with the One UI 2.5 Updated Galaxy devices.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+
One of the best things about the Snapdragon variant of the Galaxy S20 lineup is that It has Camera2 API enabled by default which means you can easily install the Google Camera app without rooting. Below we list the download links of three different Google Camera 7.2 & 7.3 mod ports. Talking about the features than, GCam 7.3 comes with features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR+ Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), 24fps video recording, Google Lens, and more. Thanks to Urnyx05 & Arnova8G2, who have ported this port for Samsung S20. Here’s the download link.
- Download Gcam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+ Variants (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta – Works with One UI 2.5 Updated devices]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.1.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus) (GCam_5beta8.200125.0050build-7.2.018.apk)
After installing, follow the steps that are listed in the below settings, it will make the app works smoother and faster on your smartphone.
For GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk, GCam_5beta8.200125.0050build-7.2.018.apk & GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
- Download Config file for GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk
- Download Config file for GCam_5beta8.200125.0050build-7.2.018.apk
- Download Config file for GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
- After Downloading the config files.
- Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area available around the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change much in this GCam mod. While, you can try playing with the saturation level for better colors.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy S20.
You May Also Like – 100+ Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy S20
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: