Realme X7 is the company’s most affordable 5G smartphone in India. Not only this, but both the Realme X7 and X7 Pro also known for its capable cameras. Both phones are billing with a 64MP quadruple camera module on its back panel. The default camera app comes with a countless number of features. But still there are some scenarios where it doesn’t perform quite well. Luckily, you can sideload the anticipated Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port) on it to capture some mind-blowing pictures. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme X7 and X7 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme X7 (Pro) [Best GCam]
The default camera app on Oppo and Realme phones is optimized to capture impressive images in almost any condition. And the company pushed the same camera app with the newly announced Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. It has a dedicated Night Mode as well, but it is not as good as the one on Google Camera app. Realme X7 series phones houses the MediaTek Dimensity chipset. And for now, there are only a few GCam ports which are compatible with the MediaTek Dimensity phones. Luckily, we found a Pixel 4 Camera app aka GCam 7.4 which is working fine on the Realme X7 and X7 Pro.
There are some developers who have already ported the app for Realme X7 series phones. Talking about the GCam 7.4, it supports features like anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera app on Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme X7 and X7 Pro
Like every other Realme smartphone, the Realme X7 series phones also have Camera2 API support, which allow users to easily sideload the Google Camera. And the latest GCam port by Nikita (aka nickpl13) is compatible with both the Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. We’ve also attached the GCam 8.1 port from Pixel 5 which are not super compatible but still you can use it on your smartphone. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X7 and X7 Pro (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X7 and X7 Pro (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk) [For Ultrawide lens]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme X7 (Pro) [NGCam_8.1.101-v1.0.apk]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Android 12 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- How to Enable One Handed Mode on Android 12
- Download Samsung Galaxy F62 Wallpapers