Realme X50 Pro (5G) is one of the most anticipated smartphones of this year by Realme. And the 64-megapixel Quad Bayer camera sensor is undoubtedly the centerpiece attractions of the new Realme X50 Pro. The default camera app on the smartphone comes with improved Night Mode and other features. But the GCam compatibility is the satisfying thing about the device. As we know that the image output from the Google Camera app is the best as compare to the stock camera apps. So, It’s worth installing GCam on the compatible devices. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X50 Pro.
In terms of optics, Realme X50 Pro is billing with a total of six cameras – a quadruple-camera setup on the back and a dual-lens camera setup under the punch-hole. The smartphone has quadruple-camera setup on the back with a 64MP primary sensor and a dual-lens 32MP selfie shooter. And the default camera app on the smartphone can capture some decent shots. But if you want to capture blazing low-light shots, then you can install the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
The latest GCam 7.2 (Google Camera) mod port from Pixel 4 is working on the Realme X50 Pro. Talking about the features, then this port comes with features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Download Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro [GCam 7.2 APK]
If you love capturing images from your smartphone, then you’d also know that the results of the Google Camera app are impressive. Like, every other Realme smartphones, the Realme X50 Pro comes with Camera2 API enabled by default. It means you can install a GCam mod port without rooting the device. We checked some Google Camera app and found the latest GCam 7.2 mod (ported by Urnyx05) is working fine on the Realme X50 Pro. Having the latest Gcam for Realme X50 Pro will give you the Astrophotography feature, which gives stunning output. Here’s the download link for Realme X50 Pro latest Google Camera APK.
- Download GCam 7.2 for Realme X50 Pro (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended] (working with Realme UI)
All Google Camera ports come with different default settings and it is the same with this port. And to get improved pictures from the Realme X50 Pro Google Camera then you need to do some tweaks on the setting. So after installing the GCam app, make sure to configure it properly for the best results.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
You can follow the configurations given above after installing the GCam App on Realme X50 Pro. So first install the Gcam on your phone and then follow the above configuration guide.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X50 Pro
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Realme X50 Pro 5G.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Now you can start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme X50 Pro. You can also change the settings directly from the GCam app on Realme X50 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Mi 10 Lite Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: