With the Reno series, Oppo flaunts its latest innovation. Last month, the company announced the sixth iteration of the Reno series in India, featuring Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro. Although, the sixth generation is not more than revamping the Reno 5 lineup, bags, a number of tweaks and improvements. The Reno 6 Pro dons four cameras on the back with Sony’s 50MP IMX766 main sensor in optics. And users can also install the Pixel 5 Camera app on it, here you can download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 and 6 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [Best GCam 8.1]
The camera is one of the major attractions of every Reno smartphone and it remains unchanged with the Reno 6. Both the Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro are billing with a quadruple camera setup on its back panel. The Big Boi comes with the 50MP QuadBayer sensor which captures 12.5MP shots by default and bins four different images to create a full 50MP shot. It is the same camera Oppo used in its latest flagship – Find X3 Pro. Apart from that we’ve an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a couple of 2MP sensors.
The default camera app on Reno 6 is the same camera app you’d find on many recently announced Oppo phones running on ColorOS 11. It is working fine with the Reno 6 series as well, but, if you want to install Google Camera app, then you’re at the right place. The latest version of GCam app – GCam 8.2 is compatible with the Reno 6 Pro. The app support features such as Astrophotography, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more.
Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera app on Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 and 6 Pro
Oppo’s latest premium smartphone obviously carries the Camera2 API support. Yes, you can sideload the Google Camera app on your Reno 6 pro within a few taps. Talking about the port name and version, then the GCam 8.2 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 are working on the Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- How to Transfer Files from Phone to Android TV