Oppo’s Find series phones have always had an exceptional camera, and the new Find X3 Pro shows some more innovation to us. The Awaken Color slogan expresses the Oppo’s newest beast in one word, thanks to the 10-bit screen and 10-bit colors for camera. Talking about the exceptional camera, then Oppo bundled its new phone with a quad-camera module, it’s not a typical quad camera setup, capture some really impressive shots. If you want to boost up the photography skills, then you can install Pixel 5 camera app’s GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Find X3, X3 Pro, X3 Neo, & X3 Lite [Best GCam 8.1]
Oppo’s Find X3 Pro is billing with a 50MP Sony IMX766 primary sensor, 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 13MP telephoto camera, and a 3MP microscope sensor. In terms of software, there’s a dedicated 50MP mode in the camera app to capture detailed shots, microscope mode, Night Mode, and more. And the default camera app works fine in almost every scenario. But, if you want to boost up the things a little, then you can also sideload GCam mod port aka Google Camera app on your Oppo Find X3 series phone.
The latest version of Pixel Camera app is GCam 8.2 and luckily, the app is compatible with the Oppo Find X3 Pro. Talking about the features then, Oppo Find X3 and Pro model users can use features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.2 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Oppo Find X3, X3 Pro, X3 Lite, and X3 Neo.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X3 Series
Oppo ticks all the right boxes for its newest flagship, yes, the device has support to every essential feature, whether it is Widevine L1, Camera2 API, and more. With the help of Camera2 API you can use Google Camera app on your smartphone without messing with rooting process. The latest GCam port by BSG – GCam 8.2, Nikita’s GCam 7.4, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X3 & X3 Pro [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Oppo Find X3, X3 Pro, X3 Lite and X3 Neo [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X3, X3 Neo, X3 Lite [NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk & NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk
- Download the above listed config files, it bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Find X3, X3 Pro, X3 Neo, or X3 Lite smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Edge 20 series Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- How to Transfer Files from Phone to Android TV