Oppo Reno phones are known for its stylish design and cameras. And the newly announced Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro 5G is no exception. Both phones are billing with a same set of quadruple camera module. Not only this, but the company also optimized its default camera app for better video recording using AI Highlight Video feature. Fortunately, we found a Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod) by which you can take better photos from the Oppo Reno 5 series phones. Here you can download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 (Pro) [Best GCam]
Oppo Reno 5 Pro dawns a 64MP main sensor on its back panel, it uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture 64MP images. Other than that, the device features an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. Talking about the stock camera app, then it bag basic features like Night Mode, HDR, 64MP mode, along with some additional features like AI Color Portrait, AI Highlight Video, Dual-View Video, along with Ultra-steady Video support. However, if you want do astrophotography with your Reno 5 then you can use Google Camera app.
The latest version of Google Camera – GCam 8.1 Mod Port is compatible with the Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro. It packs a list of useful features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can manually download and install Google Camera app on the Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 (Pro)
One of the best things of the Oppo’s Reno series phones is, it has Camera2 API support which helps you sideloading the GCam app. And the latest mod by BSG, GCam 8.1 is working on the Reno 5 series. If you want to capture some mind-boggling photos from your Oppo Reno 5 Pro smartphone, then you can download the GCam Mod from the below-listed links.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Poco M3 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0e.apk]
- Download GCam for Poco M3 [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
If you’re facing any issues, then make sure to apply the recommended settings, before start using it.
- Simply download the APK from afore-listed link.
- Now open the app.
- Then, swipe down from the home screen of the GCam app.
- Now enable HDR+ enhanced.
- That’s it.
There’s no need to change settings in this port, but in case you want to change settings, then you can open the GCam settings, then click on Mod settings, and play according to your needs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new GCam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Sony Xperia Pro Live Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: