Asus’s spin-off Republic of Gamers announced a worthy successor to the ROG Phone 2 in the form of ROG Phone 3. The third-gen Asus ROG Phone 3 is not only a gaming device, but Asus also packed its latest gaming smartphone with triple-lens camera setup. The device has a 64MP Quad Bayer main camera sensor on its back panel that captures some impressive shots. In case you want to enhance the overall picture quality, then make sure to give a try to the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam Mod). Here you can Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 3.
Google Camera for ROG Phone 3 [Best GCam 7.4]
In terms of optics, the device has a 64MP Sony IMX686 main sensor, 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens joined by the 5MP macro camera lens. Asus’s newest gaming smartphone packs the ROG Camera app, which has a flurry of options to capture. The app also has a dedicated Night Mode, which is quite impressive, although, the results with the GCam Mod port are better than the stock camera app. So, make sure to give a try to the latest Google Camera port on your Asus ROG Phone III.
Google Camera 7.4 Mod Port is compatible with the ROG Phone 3. Talking about the features, the app has a sport to the anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can install the Google Camera app on ROG Phone 3.
Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 3
The powerhouse – ROG Phone 3 also has the support of Camera2 API, which means, there’s no need to root the device to access the GCam Mod Port. Talking about the GCam ports, then the latest beta (GCam 7.4) by Arnova8G2 and GCam 7.3 stable by Wichaya (based on Urnyx05’s port) works fine on the ROG Phone III (ZS661KS). Both ports sport the Astrophotography Mode on the ROG Phone 3. Here’s the direct link to download the ported APKs.
- Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.7.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Gcam 7.4 for ROG Phone 3 (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once you’ve downloaded the APK, make sure to set up the things by downloading the config file from the below-listed links.
- Open the GCam app on your ROG Phone 3, Now enable the HDR+ enhanced from the settings.
- Head over to the Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera > Enable the Auxiliary Camera here.
- If you want to capture 64MP unbinned images, then you can try playing with the denoise values in Settings > Advanced > Lib patcher.
For GCam 7.4 port, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera on ROG Phone 3
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your ROG Phone III (ZS661KS).
You May Also Like – How to Root ROG Phone 3
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: