Google Camera 8.1 is the latest version based on Pixel 5. The latest GCam 8.1 update is currently available for Pixel 2 and newer devices. It brings new features of Google Camera 8.0 to other Pixel phones which were earlier available only on Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G. And as expected the GCam 8.1 Mod is also out for non-pixel phones. Here you get to download Google Camera 8.1 Mod APK for Android Phones.
Each year Google releases a major Google Camera update that brings many new features and UI changes. And this year Google released Google Camera 8.0 with some new features. But as usual, it is only available for Pixel devices. And so users with other Android phones may not be able to enjoy the new GCam 8.0 features.
All the GCam 8.0 features are available on GCam 8.1 which recently received a Mod. It means non-Pixel users can finally access new features of Google Camera 8.0 & 8.1. And if you are unaware of its new features, then you will know it here.
Google Camera 8.1 comes with new zoom controls for easy zoom in and zoom out function. Along with this GCam 8.0 also comes with wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
In some ports, we get the option to easily switch between different Auxiliary cameras, and similarly, with the Google Camera 8.0 app, we can capture videos in different available modes.
Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod APK
If you want to use the latest feature on your Android phone, then this guide is for you. You can use the Mod APK to run Google Camera on any Android Phone. Luckily there is a GCam 8.1 Mod available which you can use to get new features on your phone. This is the first mod but not the last. You will see many Mods which we will be sharing in specific Google Camera posts for different Android Phones.
All thanks to the popular developer and XDA Senior Member Urnyx05 for the GCam 8.1 Mod APK. If you have used Google Camera before then you must have used Urnyx Mod. And he has done it again by sharing the latest Google Camera 8.1 APK. You can download the latest Google Camera 8.1 Mod for your device using the given download link.
Check out the Google Camera 8.1 Mod APK changelog:
- Added all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586 and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
Google Camera 8.1 Mod Screenshot:
How to Install Google Camera 8.1 Mod APK
- At first download the GCam 8.1 Mod APK from the above-listed links.
- After downloading the APK, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed one). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If the above method doesn’t work, you can follow another guide from here.
All done. Start capturing steady videos with features like Cinematic Pan through your Pixel phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
2 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod APK for any Android Phone”
Will this work on Samsung galaxy m51?
It should work, You can try it.