Realme 5S is the new budget smartphone which bumps up with a 48MP Quad Bayer primary camera. A few months ago, Realme announced the Realme 5 and now the company launched its successor in the form of Realme 5S with a new color options and booster camera. The significant change is the camera and one of the best things is that the Pixel 4 Camera app works fine on it. You can use features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Slo-Mo, and many more. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 5S.
Realme improved the camera by pushing the software updates to their phones. And the Realme 5S default camera app uses AI (artificial intelligence) all the way, which allows you to capture great images. Talking about the camera, then the smartphone bears a 48MP Quad Bayer main camera in which pixels are fused together to produce a better and small image. But the new Google Camera app bundled with Astrophotography feature which is one of the most anticipated features of Pixel 4. But you can access this on your Realme 5S, as the developers have ported the app for other phones as well.
Yes, the latest version of GCam aka GCam 7.2 is working on the device. Thanks to the_dise, who have ported the GCam for Realme 5S. Talking about the features then, It comes with features like Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Super-Resolution Zoom, Photobooth, Motion Blur, Social Media, Framing hint, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme 5S.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme 5S
Like every other Realme smartphone, this one too have Camera2 API sport out-of-the-box. It means you can simply download the GCam and install it on your smartphone without rooting. We have tested the Google Camera 6.2 (by Arnova8G2), GCam 7.0 & 7.2 (by the_dise) and all the three APKs work fine in our testing. The advantages of using GCam on Realme 5S is decent low light shots, portrait, and anticipated Astrophotography mode. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 5S (DMGC_7.2.016_ver.3.5.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme 5S (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam 7.0 for Realme 5S (MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V1b_NoFixBuff.apk)
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Realme 5S.
There’s no need to change settings on Google Camera 7.0/7.2. You can change the saturation levels according to your taste.
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Head over to the Advanced Settings or BSG Mod Settings > Input Module.
- Front Camera as Nexus 6P
- Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Enable Google Photos & disable zoom in Portrait mode options.
- Turn of Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Turn on HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait mode.
- Change Saturation for Back Camera
- Highlight Saturation to 2.2
- Shadow Saturation to 2.5
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 5S
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme 5S.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: