The Realme XT is arguably the best camera smartphone available under its price segment. A few months ago, the company launched the Realme X, which is one of the gorgeous-looking smartphones, and now Realme launched its successor in the form of Realme XT with a more beautiful design and a powerful hardware. And the Realme XT is the first smartphone which dawns a 64-megapixel primary camera lens on the back. Like all other Realme phones, this one also comes with a Camera2 API sport and the GCam support. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme XT.
The camera is one of the main highlights of the smartphone, It has a quadruple-camera setup on the back with a 64MP primary sensor. And it uses the Pixel binning technology to capture some great photos. Like every other Realme smartphone, the default camera app on the all-new Realme XT uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) for decent shots. But the Google Camera App is undoubtedly the best camera port available for the Realme XT. The software implementations and the AI makes the GCam better than any other camera app. And many developers have started porting the Pixel 3 camera app for other phones, that’s the only reason we can able to use the Google Camera on Realme phones.
You can also try the latest Google Camera 7.0 port from Pixel 4 which comes with enhanced Night Sight mode, it’s working on the Qualcomm chipset devices. Thanks to tigr, who have ported the GCam for Realme XT. The Google Camera comes with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Realme XT.
Download Google Camera for Realme XT
The Camera2 API is fully enabled on the Realme XT with RAW support, which means you can access all the features of Pixel 3 camera app. We’ve tested the GCam 6.2 and Google Camera 7.0/7.2 (from Pixel 4), both works fine on our unit. The advantages of using GCam on Realme XT is decent low light shots, portrait mode, and absolutely the Night Sight. Here you can find the download links.
- Download GCam 7.2 for Realme XT (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk) [Recommended] (for Android 10 (Realme UI))
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme XT (trCamera_REBORN_V4b.apk) | Mirror Link
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme XT (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk – for best Night Sight results) | Mirror Link
- Download Google Camera 8.0 [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode in GCam
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Realme XT. You can try this GCam on Realme X2 aka Realme XT 730G.
Make sure to follow the below-listed steps, after installing the Google Camera mod port. And we’ll update this article if we found a newer version of the ported app.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with realmeXT-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Enable.
- Enable Google Photos
- HDR+ Control
- Use HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Tripod Mode
- Manual Mode
- Set Portrait Mode to Pixel 2 & 3 Default (1.5X)
- Again, Head over to Settings
- Set Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL and Front as Pixel XL.
- Set Quality HDR+ to High 16
- Set Libs to IQsharpv3
- Turn On Pixel AWB Mode
- Use AWB gains mode
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Head over to the Advanced Settings or BSG Mod Settings > Input Module.
- Front Camera as Nexus 6P
- Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Enable Google Photos & disable zoom in Portrait mode options.
- Turn of Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Turn on HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait mode.
- Change Saturation for Back Camera
- Highlight Saturation to 2.2
- Shadow Saturation to 2.5
How to Install Google Camera on Realme XT
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme XT.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Google Camera 6.3 APK
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK
- Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A50s
- GCam for Realme X2 Pro
10 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme XT [with Night Sight]”
gcam 7.0 is not working on realme XT 8/128 gb variant….. the app is closing repeatedly
and in 6.2 version ar stickers are not working
Try this new GCam 7.0 mod port on your Realme XT (Download Link). And for Ar Stickers, you need to install the AR Core app first and then install AR Stickers. It will start working on your smartphone. Here’s the Download link for AR Core and AR Stickers.
If you’re still facing any issues, do let me know.
Gcam 7.0 mod is forcestopping on my REALME XT
If you want to use GCam 7.0, then please try MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V0.apk this mod port, and make sure to apply the recommended settings.
Hey Haneet, Thanks for the hardwork. BTW I have a question. What would be the configuration settings for MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V0 for Realme XT.
Thanks! There is no need to change much for this port, but if you still want to change something, then I prefer you to enable HDR+ and set the image quality to 100%. You can also play with the saturation settings.
Will the above links for Gcam on Realme XT work without rooting?
There’s no need to root the smartphone. You can simply download & install the GCam.
Cant find the file accessing any fo the links
A mirror link has been added. Use the new Mirror link to download the Google Camera.