In January, Asus released Android 10 beta for Zenfone Max Pro M1. Asus is testing the beta build from three months and recently, the company has postponed the stable release for May 2020. Yesterday, the news came out that the stable build of the update has leaked for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Now users have reported receiving the stable OTA on their devices. Talking about the update, then It knocks up your device with WideVine L1 sport and newest software version along with April 2020 security patch. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 [Stable Firmware
Just a few days ago, the company has released the update for Asus ZenFone Max M2. Now it goes official for the ZenFone Max Pro M1. The update has leaked on social media, there are a number of users who have already update their smartphone to Android 10. You can download the FOTA Zip from the download section and sideload it manually on your smartphone. The Android 10 update bags the latest monthly security patch alongside with all the basic features of Android 10.
Talking about the changes, then Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update pops up your device with full-screen navigation gestures, improved Digital Wellbeing tools, WideVine L1 sport, system-wide Dark Mode, Live Captions, some improvements to the software, and more. While there’s no information available about the Camera2 API sport.
As of now, the changelog for this software update is not available, we’ll update the article when it goes official. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 – Changelog
- Android 10 Upgrade.
- Please be aware that installing this system image on a device removes all personal data from the device, so please remember to back up your data first.
- This is the Android 10 AOSP developer version, so the user experience will be different from Android 9. If you are used to and prefer using Android 9, we recommend that you continue with the Android 9 version.
- Updated Android security patch.
- Fixed fingerprint cannot be set issue.
- Fixed latest Android P image cannot upgrade to Android 10 issue.
- Fixed user can’t hear low frequency sounds issue.
- Fixed fast charging not working issue.
- Fixed Arena of Valor without high frame rate mode issue.
- Improved sound quality at Media and notification sounds.
- Fixed Netflix no HD (widevine L3) issue.
- Fixed lock screen wallpaper issue if user sets different pictures for the wallpaper lock screen, and double-click to wake up.
- Fixed text display issue of APP name.
Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users can now update their device to the latest Android 10. The stable build weighs around 1.6GB in size and bags V17.2017.2004.424 software version. All the bugs which are available in the beta build have been fixed in this update. You can download the firmware from the below-listed download link. But before downloading the firmware make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Stable Update [FOTA Zip]
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
You can follow the below method to sideload the OTA zip on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
How to Update Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 to Android 10 Stable
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Copy the FOTA file to the root directory of phone storage (outside of every folder).
- Once done, turn off your smartphone.
- After reboot, your phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Now you can start using your device on Android 10. You can also use the anticipated Dark Mode feature on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for ZenFone Max Pro M1
If you’ve any other doubts, then leave the comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles:
- How to Enable Camera2 API on ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- Download Huawei Nova 7 Pro Wallpapers