Asus is painstakingly working on providing new software updates to their devices. Last week, Asus released AOSP based Android 10 Beta Update for ZenFone Max M1. Now, the news came out that, It goes live on its successor, better known as Asus ZenFone Max M2. This release brings March 2020 security patch, system-wide Dark Mode, new navigation gestures, and some other features. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max M2 [AOSP-based Beta FOTA Zip].
If you’re using Asus ZenFone Max M2 and want to taste the features of Android 10, then you can now update your device to the latest AOSP based Android 10 beta update. You can download the developer image (FOTA zip) from the download section and sideload it on your smartphone. As this is a beta release, It may have some bugs. The update is available for ZB632KL/ZB633KL models.
AOSP-based Android 10 beta Update for ZenFone Max M2 comes with WW-17.2018.2002.29 software version and weighs around 1.5GB in size. In terms of features, then this build brings features like Unified preview interface for video & photo and added CIF and QVGA format support for video quality. It also has all the basic features of Android 10. Here you can check the changelog aka release notes of the update.
Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max M2 – Changelog
- System Upgraded to Android 10
- Unified preview interface for video and photo
- Added CIF and QVGA format supported at Rear camera video quality
Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 Update (Beta) [Firmware]
The developer image is available for download and sideloading. So, If you own ZenFone Max M2 and want to update your device to Android 10. Then, you can download the build from the below-listed link. The update is available globally, including Indian and Russian units. After downloading, make sure to follow the process to update your device. Here’s the download link.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max M2 Android 10 Update (Beta) [Developer Image]
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Asus ZenFone Max M2 to Android 10
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Copy the FOTA file to the root directory of phone storage (outside of every folder).
- Once done, turn off your smartphone.
- After reboot, your phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your ZenFone Max M2.
Now you can start using your smartphone running on AOSP-based Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Motorola Edge Plus Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries regarding the update, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy A41 Wallpapers
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android