The two-year-old non-Android One smartphone, Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the company’s best selling smartphone. Asus launched the smartphone in April 2018, which ran on Android Oreo 8.1. Now the company has started testing the latest Android 10 on ZenFone Max Pro M1. And the beta build is now officially available to sideload. The Android 10 update bags the November 2019 security patch alongside with all the basic features of Android 10. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 [Beta Firmware].
In Late 2019, Asus released the Android 10 stable update for ZenFone 6Z and ROG Phone 2. Now, It lands on the ZenFone Max Pro M1 as a beta update. It is in a testing phase, the company will soon roll out the stable build. The beta members can taste the features of Android 10, It will arrive via OTA (over-the-air) update. As this is a beta build, it may have some bugs.
Talking about the features, then you can use full-screen navigation gestures, improved Digital Wellbeing tools, system-wide Dark Mode, Live Captions, some improvements to the software, and all other basic features of Android 10. The firmware comes with a version number 17.2017.1911.407 and weighs around 1.6GB in size. As of now, the changelog is not available, we’ll update once it is available.
Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 [Beta Firmware]
The Android 10 update is now available for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 as an official beta. If you want to taste the Android 10 features, then you can manually update your device to the Android 10 beta update by sideloading the full OTA zip. The update bumps up with the November 2019 security patch and a bunch of improvements. Luckily, both the OTA zip and flashable firmware are available, here’s the download link.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Beta Update [OTA Zip]
- Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 [Flashable Firmware]
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
You can follow the below method to sideload the OTA zip on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
How to Update Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 to Android 10
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Copy the FOTA file to the root directory of phone storage (outside of every folder).
- Once done, turn off your smartphone.
- After reboot, your phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Now you can start using your device on Android 10. You can also use the anticipated Dark Mode feature on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for ZenFone Max Pro M1
If you’ve any other doubts, then leave the comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: