Last month, Apple initially started testing watchOS 7.5 on Apple Watch. Today, the company pushed release candidate update of upcoming watchOS 7.5 to the developers. And the best thing is, the newer build will bump up your Apple Watch with a number of new features and improvements. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 7.5 Release Candidate Update.
Before moving to the other details, here’s what Release Candidate update is, Release Candidate is the new naming for Apple’s Golder Master builds. Yes, the RC patch bags all the features which are going to come with the public update. And we can expect public rollout in the coming days.
The latest watchOS 7.5 release candidate update is sowing with 18T567 build number and requires 129MB of data for sideloading the update on Apple Watch. The release candidate update is freely available to download for the developers. Obviously, this patch is available for Apple Watch series 3 or later. It’s first incremental upgrade over the watchOS 7.4 update. The latest update bags a bunch of new features to the Apple Watch.
watchOS 7.5 release candidate on Apple Watch brings subscription content support of Podcast app, along with support for Apple Card family. Apart from that, Apple also enables ECG app and Irregular heart rate rhythm notifications support in Malaysia and Peru. We can also expect overall improvements to the system.
watchOS 7.5 Release Candidate Update – What’s New
watchOS 7.5 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Access to subscription content in the Podcasts app
- Apple Card allows members to track expenses, manage spending, and build credit together with a Family Sharing group
- Support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Malaysia and Peru
- Support for irregular heart rhythm notifications in Malaysia and Peru
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
Download watchOS 7.5 Release Candidate Update
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.5 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.5 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.6 RC.
How to install watchOS 7.5 Release Candidate Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.5 RC update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Everything you need to know about Clubhouse
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: