Two days ago, Apple seeded watchOS 7.4 RC with unlock iPhone with Mask feature, AirPlay 2 support for Apple Fitness+, ECG app support to more countries, along with a few more features. Now, Apple starts seeding the newer watchOS 7.5 beta to the Apple Watch. For the time being, the latest patch is under testing. Like the previous build, we can expect the watchOS 7.5 bring more functionalities to the Apple Watch. Here you can check more about the watchOS 7.5 Beta Update.
The latest watchOS 7.5 Beta build is weeding with 18T5546f build number and measures approx. 200MB of download size. As always, the update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models. If you’re a developer then you can freely sideload the latest update on your Apple Watch for free. The update bags all the features of recently released watchOS 7.4 along with a number of improvements.
Although, the company has not shared much details about the newer beta build. But we can expect that the latest update comes with a list of bug fixes and improvements to the overall user experience. If you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest software, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload the watchOS 7.5 beta update.
Download watchOS 7.5 Beta Update
If you want to update your Watch, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14.6 Beta 1 update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.5 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.5 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.5 Developer Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.5 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: